How does Bisping get it done?

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets suppose the Weidman fight never happened. In that case, I think EVERYONE would expect Gastelum to destroy Bisping. But, Kelvin showed some significant holes in his game in his most recent loss. If Bisping gets it done, what's his route to victory?

Takes him into the latter rounds.

keeps up his intense pace

Is it confirmed to be 5 rounds?
Then he could definitly win a decision by having more output in rounds 3/4/5

He probably doesn't

Kelvin too quick on the feet, I think Ping taking a nap in this one

Get on his bike and outpoint him. He's obviously not gonna wrestle Kelvin and a finish of any sort for Bisping is highly unlikely. He has to outpoint him.

Ping in the later rounds?

People seem to be forgetting how good Kelvin's cardio is.

Bisping has to hit and move, his usual game plan, at a high pace. Not sure he gets it done its a close one.

Kelvin can be thrown off his game, more than the weigh difference that weidman fight showed a lack of spirit on Gastelum's part, same thing happened vs magny.
He needs to hurt him, eyepoke him, lowblow him, something, maybe go down himself and have kelvin gas trying to finish him.
The thing is does he have the chin to pull it off?

I am really torn in this fight.

Bispings my boy but so is KG sigh.....

Heart says Bisping head says Kelvin. Honestly Kelvin has better hands, Wrestling, grappling. If it stays standing I think Mike gets caught.

I wonder how much the size difference will make.

He showed weakness to wrestling against an elite wrestler with a huge strength advantage.

Not relevant against Bisping.

Lets suppose the Weidman fight never happened. In that case, I think EVERYONE would expect Gastelum to destroy Bisping. But, Kelvin showed some significant holes in his game in his most recent loss. If Bisping gets it done, what's his route to victory?
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Back