Platinum Perry nominated for elbow of the year

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Platinum is grateful to be among the nominees, but says he doesn't elbow to the back of the head.

This guy needs to learn NEVER to disagree with the legend, the elbow was to the back of the fucking head ok?! Therefore, by disqualification, Platinum and dem elbow handz wins the game.

Last edited:
Matt Brown's on Sanchez was up there as well.

tumblr_ozaihjVlSG1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Brown's was better and not the back of the head.

And the platinum award goes tooo....Platinum Perry! #PlatinumHellbows #PlatinumBless

Perry needs to hold onto his Super Bowl ring.

He will never win anything big in the UFC

h014qu9.jpg

Brown vs Perry - Elbows Only - Book it!

Matt obliterates Perry at this point in both their careers. This is a guy that spent 25 minutes with Lawler, tough as nails.

Perry needs to beat a top 15 guys first.

Plus Matt seems to be retired.

"It wasn't illegal because he moved his head, but it hit him in the back of the head"

<bball1>

Perrys elbow was one of the best I've ever seen.

I'm not even a fan or anything but God that was violent and I think deserves elbow of the year if not ko of the year.

Minds forgetting a lot of Kos this year

"It wasn't illegal because he moved his head, but it hit him in the back of the head"

<bball1>
That shit looked it hit his nose so fkn fast and hard that it made his head whip at light speed and make it look to these nerds like an illegal shot. Brown ktfo'd homeslice

Brown has a few Elbow finishes. He's a fucking beast with his elbows (my favourite type of finish!)

Back