Jon Jones calls out Colby's mom

Dramovitch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jones is crushing Colby on twitter..... odd thing to bring up!

And tell your mom I said hello, it was great getting to know her that one semester we stayed together. She's really a great human being

You're making a lot of enemies brother. All the best

Your jealousy and hatred for me it's clear as day. The weird thing is, I'm not even sure what I did to you. I haven't seen you in like 11yrs

At the end of the day brother, I feel sad for you. I couldn't imagine holding that type of animosity in my heart.

Yes because I've been using your name and interviews talking about some imaginary college two year relationship.

Colby's mom definitely got BBC'd by Jones.

Would explain a lot of Colby's hatred and racism.

Colby should bring up Jones' mom.

Didn't jones just lose his own mother recently?

I could see this turning into a school yard convo and getting ugly

Jones might run him over if colby says something wrong

Jones should focus on getting his shit together.

Yea this could get ugly fast. Colby could have a really short career if he doesn't change his ways soon.

Jones is crushing Colby on twitter..... odd thing to bring up!

It honestly looks pathetic on Jones part. Colby says 1 thing and he responds with like 10 tweets lol wut.
Not to mention Werdum just got in trouble for calling someone a :eek::eek::eek: not a month ago.

Colby was the unborn child of that lady jones run over. He just wants to send his regards. Nothing to see here.

Jones' mom recently died, so I'd imagine he's more vulnerable to that line of comment.
Jon brought family into it first. Doesn't matter that he said "nice" things about Colby's mom. He opened the door so Colby is justified to drop a nuke if he so pleases..

colby will probably keep saying stuff like coke and cheating remarks

Should just tell jones to go blow another rail and cheat on his fiancé.

Back