Respect to Werdum

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dudes talk a gang of sh*t, then run to the police when it starts getting real

Werdum ready to chin check pretentious, entitled, twitterthug tryhards...

...with a boomerang though.
giphy.gif

Full HAM Werdum FTW
giphy.gif

smaller, bigger.... dude gives 0 f*cks

I like Werdum a lot more after this incident.

Fabricio Werdoom'erang.

I like Werdum a lot more after this incident.

Fabricio Werdoom'erang.
LMAO Fuck that's awesome. I really hope a nickname comes out of this for him.

So awesome.

I didn't really care one way or the other about this incident until after reading the Sherdog dumbasses who seem to think Werdum is some sort of cosmic justice being wreaked on Covington instead of an oversized, overtriggered twit who can't control himself when he's being insulted.

Last edited:
Deffo a bitch move for Covington to run to the cops. He was gaining some fame with his trolling but this is no better than that chick did to Cyborg.

Dana F White:

"I'm sure it's that typical f--king p---y who opens his mouth...now he wants to f--king sue...should have shut your f--king face in the first place," White said. "You're a clown. Guys like that are a f--king embarrassment."​

his words, not mine.

Dudes talk a gang of sh*t, then run to the police when it starts getting real

Werdum ready to chin check pretentious, entitled, twitterthug tryhards...

...with a boomerang though.
giphy.gif

Full HAM Werdum FTW
giphy.gif

smaller, bigger.... dude gives 0 f*cks

I lost all respect for Werdum after this. There is freedom of speech(Colby can say what he wants as long as it is not hate speech), and no one should be attacked physically for what they say, no matter how stupid it is. I hope all of you who thinks this is great are teenagers who don't know better, because if you are not, then you are morons.

When a 242 lbs man attacks a169lbs man, that shit is not fair, and it is not o.k. And when you blatantly lie and change the story like Werdum does, it is OBVIOUS that Werdum started this.

And if you already consider writing shit like "talk shit, get hit" - grow the fuck up.

I lost all respect for Werdum after this. There is freedom of speech(Colby can say what he wants as long as it is not hate speech), and no one should be attacked physically for what they say, no matter how stupid it is. I hope all of you who thinks this is great are teenagers who don't know better, because if you are not, then you are morons.

When a 242 lbs man attacks a169lbs man, that shit is not fair, and it is not o.k. And when you blatantly lie and change the story like Werdum does, it is OBVIOUS that Werdum started this.

And if you already consider writing shit like "talk shit, get hit" - grow the fuck up.

Calling an entire nation of people "filthy animal" is what exactly? :cool:

Spoken like a true Colby fan.

People need to understand that there are consequences for things they say, especially when it denegrates other people.

Colby is trying his hardest to market himself before he gets KO'd by any competant top 10 striker, and somewhere along the line, thought that insulting a whole country full of people was going to go over well.

Now he's in the real school....

You have respect for a person because he throws stuff at another person... ok I guess people should understand you need to grow up a bit

You have respect for a person because he throws stuff at another person... ok I guess people should understand you need to grow up a bit

It would have been more, but Colby realized there's a big difference between being hardcore on twitter in his living room, and being hardcore in real life.

Covington is a joke. Guy says all that shit about Brazillians(which doesn't bother me personally) then runs to the police when a Brazilian goes at him for it.

Don't write checks ur ass can't cash.

Last edited:
It would have been better for society had Werdum permanently hospitalized Colby.

to quote Australian News, a 40 year old man was charged with assualt for throwing a bag at a 29 year old man. the bag had a souvenir toy in it.

if he'd thrown a hotdog at him, you probably would want the death penalty, eh? might poke his eye out....

my god when did everyone become such a big drama queen.

this whole thing is stupid. treat it as such. you (and many others) are giving it a level of importance it doesn't deserve.

at that i can only <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Back