UFC Sydney Aussie & Fancy Breakdown by Megan Anderson and Laura Sanko

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score

A few notes:

Megan picks Alex Chambers to beat Nadia Kassem, despite Nadia being undefeated, larger, and much younger... she thinks Nadia's record was built on defeating very low level fighters.
~
Megan also talks about the history of animosity between Bec Rawlings and Jessy Jess.
~
They also discuss the Werdum/Covington "boomerang" incident.

Last edited:
People actually watch this ?

YXDOg_s-200x150.gif

Megan Anderson is an Australian fighter who is the only true featherweight woman (i.e. not a bantamweight moving up) signed by the UFC other than Cyborg. She is also, single-handedly, a large percentage of the sparsely populated UFC women's featherweight division.

And, as an Australian fighter, she may well know the Australian MMA scene (represented on this card) better than many other analysts.

Megan Anderson is an Australian fighter who is the only true featherweight woman (i.e. not a bantamweight moving up) signed by the UFC other than Cyborg. She is also, single-handedly, a large percentage of the sparsely populated UFC women's featherweight division.

And, as an Australian fighter, she may well know the Australian MMA scene (represented on this card) better than many other analysts.

I should read the title better

Sorry for the confusion

Back