Assaulting somebody with a boomerang is quite symbolic..

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seeing as it will all come flying back at you in the end...

I wonder if Werdum thinks it was worth it. He clearly knew that what he was doing would be a trade-off - he gets to smack a little shit, but then he probably get's charge, kicked off the main event, possibly get moved to Bellator. Whatever.

It's also symbolic in that it's a child's toy and Werdum clearly thought Colby was a child and Colby confirmed this by running away like a scared little child.

29uudra.jpg

Either way whatever the consequences for his actions expect the main event to be cancelled in the least,.. making an already weak card worse than ever.

JUiWM0A.png

It only comes back to you if you miss. He's not cutting anyone in half with a souvenir.

Werdum could have easily slept Colby

That was a warning shot

I wonder if when Werdum bought that boomerang, if he knew what it's ultimate fate and legacy would be. A now famous boomerang, one of the most famous boomerangs in existence. He can mount it on a wall, or sign his name and sell on E-Bay for thousands of dollars.

Perhaps in the future a full length feature film will be made.. a dark, psychological thriller that goes simply by the name... "Boomerang" ..

Werdum didn't threw a boomerang as if he was some aboriginal sniper. He threw what he had in his hands, which happened to be a boomerang wraped in paper and stored inside a plastic bag. It wasn't going to travel or hurt more than if it was just a random wooden stick.

I wonder if when Werdum bought that boomerang

It was a gift from a fan.

It's also symbolic in that it's a child's toy and Werdum clearly thought Colby was a child and Colby confirmed this by running away like a scared little child.
It's not a toy it's a hunting weapon used the snap kangaroos in the neck

Seeing as it will all come flying back at you in the end...

I wonder if Werdum thinks it was worth it. He clearly knew that what he was doing would be a trade-off - he gets to smack a little shit, but then he probably get's charge, kicked off the main event, possibly get moved to Bellator. Whatever.
Oh...I thought it meant Jesus was coming back soon.

That guy's lucky Werdum didn't put the boomerang into his anal cavity, is what I think.

Now go back and read that in Chrsitopher Walken's voice.

Back