McGregor is making it hard to be a fan.

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Its frustrating to see a fighter so ridiculously talented waste his athletic prime like this. When he wants to fight is up to him but he needs to allow order in the divisions he has competed in.

He left featherweight in shambles and lightweight is also on hold. This is bullshit. His rise to to the FW title was one of the most exciting but his ego and larger than life persona has eclipsed his in cage abilities at this point.

I will always be a fan of his fighting style and abilities but everything else can fuck off

Last edited:
Conor is talented fighter i can`t deny, but he is an attention whore .

he also got ko'd by a 40 year old with brittle hands

He is imploding on himself and only has himself to blame..

Its frustrating to see a fighter so ridiculously talented waste his athletic prime like this. When he wants to fight is up to him but he needs to allow order in the divisions he has competed in.

He left featherweight in shambles and lightweight is also on hold. This is bullshit. His rise to to the FW title was one of the most exciting but his ego and larger than life persona has eclipsed his in cage abilities at this point.

I will always be a fan of his fighting style but everything else can fuck off
It´s the company´s fault. At this point, even he wanted to take on the biggest challengers, they wouldn´t even let him. He´s their golden goose.

McGregor: I want to fight Woodley.
UFC: Fuck off, he would smash your brains all over the mat. Diaz is fighting Woodley. If Diaz wins you fight the trilogy for the 3rd belt.
McGregor: Ok, so let me fight Kahbib in Russia.
UFC: No way, he´ll kill you in front of millions of people.
McGregor: Alright, I´ll fight Ferguson then and prove I´m the best LW.
UFC: No you won't. And no you´re not. Just shut the fuck up and go to Bellator push some comissioners and get suspended until we figure out the easiest fight for you to win.

Yes,

Saddest thing about Mcgregor. He really could have cemented a GOAT legacy but he has/will instead waste his prime years ducking fights.

Don't blame him either to be honest, I'd go straight for the paydays too.

Still have some great victories but could have been so much more.

Let's never forget.

Conor got a title shot after beating Dennis Siver....

He's turned getting the belt into an absolute joke. The guy is literally making a mockery of MMA.

It looks like Conor’s career may become as much of a parable as Jon Jones

He could of had multiple defences in both weight classes. Insta rematch Aldo, fight Edgar or Holloway, then move up win or lose.

It´s the company´s fault. At this point, even he wanted to take on the biggest challengers, they wouldn´t even let him.

McGregor: I want to fight Woodley.
UFC: Fuck off, he would smash your brains all over the mat. Diaz is fighting Woodley. If Diaz wins you fight the trilogy for the 3rd belt.
McGregor: Ok, let me fight Kahbib in Russia.
UFC: No way, he´ll kill you in front of millions of people.
McGregor: Alright, I´ll fight Ferguson then and prove I´m the best LW.
UFC: No you won't. And no you´re not. Just shut the fuck up and go to Bellator push some comissioners and get suspended until we figure out the easiest fight for you to win.
Is it confirmed he wanted to fight woodley? If nate wins conor will take the welterweight belt

Is it confirmed he wanted to fight woodley? If nate wins conor will take the welterweight belt
No he never wanted to fight him. Didn´t you see Woodley´s latest interview? They´re all scared to fight him, homie.
<209Bitch>

This has nothing to with the thread and he also wasnt knocked out, as much as you wish he was
dxvJbH.gif

I guarantee Conor doesn't remember anything past the 4th round.

Let's just say I learned how to stream this year. Fuck UFC for allowing this. I'm older and could buy every PPV without blinking but wont until they become a sport again.

I will always be a fan of his fighting style but everything else can fuck off
I can give you the name of some brazilians to support ;)

Him and Jon Jones are both a waste of talent. I dont blame him for taking the pay days, we all would. But his post Mayweather antics and lack of action are terrible.

Back