Energy and Comerce Commitee UFC hearing

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

UFC representative Markwayne Mullin calls out the UFC for their flawed ranking system and unjustified title bouts.

Good for him.

Probably won't change anything though, like congress is gonna give a shit about the UFC.

Problem Solved

av3ZXYG.jpg

This is getting interesting. I hope the Woodby Diaz fight puts the UFC in hot soup

UFC representative Markwayne Mullin calls out the UFC for their flawed ranking system and unjustified title bouts.

Wow I love this. Great to see it being discussed so heatedly.

Because boxing is so totally honest and has a fair ranking system which is in no way totally corrupted by Arum and King (who by the way are being considered for instant sainthood by the Catholic Church when they die despite being a Jew and a Baptist).

The Mohammed Ali Act turned boxing from a cesspool into a pure and honest sport which in no way encouraged Dana White and the Fertitas to create a sport less corrupt and manipulated.

Boxing is also famous for having excellent unification fights because the spaghetti jumble of orgs all work together like a well-oiled machine and not a collection of fucked up old racist white bastards who RUN THE RANKING SYSTEMS.

Rankings are a joke now. We are in the "Money-Fight" era. Glad to see another people are interested in the UFC workings. Thought it was just us hardcore fans that were questioning their actions.

Rankings are a joke now. We are in the "Money-Fight" era. Glad to see another people are interested in the UFC workings. Thought it was just us hardcore fans that were questioning their actions.
I hope the UFC stops with the "money fights" every time and starts giving deserving people their title shots.

Back