Please let it be Zingano vs Cyborg

cooks1

No matter where you go-there you are
@Gold
Reaction score
I hope Cat comes back and fights Cyborg. Making 135 is not easy for her and she is tough. I'd love to see that one.

'Head Straight' Cat (tm) has a chance!!!!

Cat is a goner, she's still fucked in the head since the Rousey loss.

Sounds fun. Feels like Zingano has a decent chance to plow some knees into Cyroid's testosterone-ravaged face.

is cat planning her annual fight? she missed this year

Justino-Zingano and Justino-Holm are the two fights to make in 2018.

Anderson is a squash match for Cyborg, but people won't realize it until after the fight.

she def shouldnt get a title fight... in her last two fights she lost to pena and in 14 seconds to rousey

Why you hate Cat TS ?

He believes the saying...

Kim2.jpg

They should fight in a loser leaves town match.

And also the winner leaves too.

Cat hasn't won a fight in over three years.

Cat comes to fight, all you can ask for when going against Cyborg. I like it.

Being tough sometimes is just a prolonged beating, she has mixed results at 135, Cyborg is a big strong 145

Cat is a goner, she's still fucked in the head since the Rousey loss.

Actually since her win over Nunes, where she suffered significant trauma. Loss against Rousey just made it worse. That being said, she does not need to fight Cyborg. With the amount of damage she has taken, this fight should not be sanctioned. Plus, I do not want to hear about Cyborg fighting a smaller woman again. She has done that for most of her career and had to cheat to do it.

Zingano was complaining that massive head trauma caused her hormonal imbalance.

At this point, seeing her punched in the head would make me uncomfortable.

I hope Cat comes back and fights Cyborg. Making 135 is not easy for her and she is tough. I'd love to see that one.

'Head Straight' Cat (tm) has a chance!!!!
Cat used to fight at 125. What are you talking about?

Justino-Zingano and Justino-Holm are the two fights to make in 2018.

Anderson is a squash match for Cyborg, but people won't realize it until after the fight.

<TrumpWrong1>

The right decision would be to let the 145lb division die the quiet death it deserves. Let some other organization develop the talent for now and in 5-6 years when there are at least 15-20 solid girls worldwide then revisit the idea.

<TrumpWrong1>

The right decision would be to let the 145lb division die the quiet death it deserves. Let some other organization develop the talent for now and in 5-6 years when there are at least 15-20 solid girls worldwide then revisit the idea.
Too late for that. They've already introduced the division despite having no featherweight talent aside from Justino.

Too late for that. They've already introduced the division despite having no featherweight talent aside from Justino.

They also crowned Germaine de Randamie the Women's FW champ, and we all have no problem acting like that never happened, so I'm sure if we all work together we can get this walked back too.

And let's all be honest and ask ourselves, "Have we even cared about a 145 lb women's division ever since Cyborg beat Gina?"

<7>

Back