Colby Covington Better Have The Talent To Back Up His Racism

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he loses a couple fights, it could be the end for him. If you are that racist and you are willing to express it publicly, you better be a Teflon don.

Seeing the Maia fight, I was not impressed. He didn't look like he had KO power, he didn't look like he could throw more than 20 punches in a round.

I didn't see a dominant fighter who could be openly racist and have a long and successful career. Maybe he just wants that big payday, and then get out of the UFC to do something else.

Colby should just come out wearing a white hood for his next fight.

he has potential to beat great fighters but his outburst is backfiring on him in all the worst ways

Brazilian is not a race.

EDIT: beat by a millisecond by some filthy animal

Don't like someone call him a racist ......... works every time as when the R word gets dropped facts n reason no.longer have a place in the discussion.

"the talent to back up his racism" Yeah, I heard he makes the best crosses to burn at Klan rallies.

I’m unsure if one’s talent gives one the right to be racist, prejudice, etc.

More like his ass better be able to cash the cheques his mouth is writing.

(It won't be able to)

He is a racist. I will not debate this. If you don't think he is, I am ok with your opinion. For me, he is a racist.

We can't even kneel for the American flag (which is a useless rag with stars and pretty colors), and you are telling me it is okay to be doing what he is doing to real human beings with emotions and feelings? LOL

Hey man, to each is own. I don't tolerate racism, and I don't tolerate people who play mental gymnastics to protect their racist ideologies.

He is a racist. I will not debate this. If you don't think he is, I am ok with your opinion. For me, he is a racist.

We can't even kneel for the American flag (which is a useless rag with stars and pretty colors), and you are telling me it is okay to be doing what he is doing to real human beings with emotions and feelings? LOL

Hey man, to each is own. I don't tolerate racism, and I don't tolerate people who play mental gymnastics to protect their racist ideologies.
Shut up Krapperdink. Stay out Turlock. Raiders fans everywhere, niner fans tucked their tails.

You won't debate your thread premise? That's blatent trolling.

The crowd was booing him and chanting offensive stuff at him and he calls them 'Filthy Animals' that's about one of the tamest insults you could throw out and he was only doing it to get some notoriety which really seems to be working for him people like you are eating it up.

tumblr_m6fok1OWcW1qf14n4o1_500.gif

Last edited:

In kneeling during the national anthem racist? Did anyone ever say that? Or do they say it's disrespectful?

I don't disagree with your point but I think you are making some false equivalencies to support it.

Back