Looks Like Cat Zingano is Making a Comeback

4ZKUcEw.gif

I wonder who she's fighting but I'm interested. Cat when healthy is an absolute beast and put a beating on Nunes when they fought. I'd love to see a rematch since Nunes looks to be on the fast track to clearing out her division. This is one of the only interesting fights left and Cat could probably get the fight if she can go on a small streak. 2-3 wins tops.

Hope she doesn't look like shit when she fights. has she been injured?

I wonder who she's fighting but I'm interested. Cat when healthy is an absolute beast and put a beating on Nunes when they fought. I'd love to see a rematch since Nunes looks to be on the fast track to clearing out her division. This is one of the only interesting fights left and Cat could probably get the fight if she can go on a small streak. 2-3 wins tops.

If Cat had better fight IQ and fought with a little less emotion, I think she would be champion right now.

She rocks but an emotional wreck I feel sorry for her because she has been through some rough shit but her fighting spirit is still there.

A less emotional Cat, with better fight IQ, would be champion right now.
From what I heard sounds like she's been through a great deal so I can understand her being emotional. I don't disagree though. She's very talented.

Only Ronda's Sherdog White Knights were finished by ronda quicker than Cat.

Back