Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

DM01wJ4WsAAZZ3E.jpg

Nate with the spliff is a nice touch..

Which one is Khabib?

I'm guessing from bottom left to the right its:

Justin Gaethje, Michael Chiesa, Nate Diaz, Michael Johnson, Dustin Poirier, Eddie Alvarez

Then from top left to right its:
??, ??, Tony Ferguson, McGregor (probably not though, because that would be a very bad drawing and he's not a citizen of Trumpistan)

Well, Taisumov is good but maybe he should avenge his loss to Michel Prazeres first?

??, ??, Tony Ferguson, McGregor (probably not though, because that would be a very bad drawing and he's not a citizen of Trumpistan)
Edson Barboza, Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson and Conor. He left out Khabib because they are very close friends and won't fight each other.

I think it was Luke Thomas who said Taisumov has visa issues preventing him from getting into the US, and getting a bigger fight.

I'm guessing from bottom left to the right its:

Justin Gaethje, Michael Chiesa, Nate Diaz, Michael Johnson, Dustin Poirier, Eddie Alvarez

Actually top left is Eddie Alvarez, Lee next to him and the guy you though is Alvarez, i think is Barboza. Other than that you are spot on.

Poirier vs Taisumov, make it happen Dana

Back