Oezdemir vs Saki Who wins?

owl91

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
This fight never would end by decision thats for sure.Actually most likely one round fight. Both guys are great strikers. Saki is a kickboxing legend yet this is mma not kickboxing. Who do you think will win?

Let's wait until Gokhan has another few fights.

At the moment Volkan. Gökhan has more potential but needs to improve his game. He's very new to the MMA.

BTW they're both Turkish fighters so I don't think they'll fight each other any time soon.

since they are both Turkish , I guess they would only fight for the title

Last edited:
In a pure striking match obviously Saki, but since it's MMA it's a lot more difficult to answer than that. Oezdemir is a dark horse for sure, and he's obviously the more well-rounded fighter.

since they are both Tukish , I guess they would only fight for the title
They're not both Turkish. Volkan was born and raised in Switzerland, his father is Turkish however. There is a difference.

In a pure striking match obviously Saki, but since it's MMA it's a lot more difficult to answer than that. Oezdemir is a dark horse for sure, and he's obviously the more well-rounded fighter.

They're not both Turkish. Volkan was born and raised in Switzerland, his father is Turkish however. There is a difference.
if his father is Turkish , means he is Turkish

by the way,I do also remember that he tweeted to Gokhan Saki that Turkish blood will reign or something like that.

if his father is Turkish , means he is Turkish

by the way,I do also remember that he tweeted to Gokhan Saki that Turkish blood will reign or something like that.
Uh no it does not. His mother if Swiss, and he was born and raised in Switzerland, that makes him Swiss with Turkish heritage on his fathers side.
Doesn't matter what Saki thinks about it, he doesn't decide where someone was born and raised to which parents.

Volkan is high level. Saki has 2 fights in mma. Saki needs to hone his mma in before this matchup makes sense.

there are both turkish. :)

Swiss is both his and her nationality. I'm starting to think that you don't understand how nationalities work.
nationality is different from ethnicity. people are talking about ethnicity. they are both turkish.

volkan has swiss nationality, saki has dutch.

Uh no it does not. His mother if Swiss, and he was born and raised in Switzerland, that makes him Swiss with Turkish heritage on his fathers side.
Doesn't matter what Saki thinks about it, he doesn't decide where someone was born and raised to which parents.
dude,why do you misunderstand what I say ?
it was not Saki , it was Volkan who said this.

just checked it again just for you ; Volkan tweeted to Saki ; Turkish blood will run the UFC,

sorry if that hurts your feelings

he feels Turkish but you want him to feel Swiss !!!!

Saki all the way.
#andnew2018

Back