Is David Teymur punished by the UFC for beating Lando?

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
For real! Who in his right mind would put Teymur on the prelims at this point?!

He has delivered in every fight, and yet they decide to put him on the 218 card in Detroit.

It's a weird decision to me, because if we ignore the importance of that fight, would MMA fans really prefer to watch the midget version of Pettis? I mean, honestly, would any other promoter let an exciting striker like Teymur be overshadowed by a pillow-fisted flyweight?

And if he now had to be booked to this exact fight card, then why have a freaking WMMA strawweight fight on the main card, with Teymur way down on the prelims?

I feel like they are mad at him or something for doing too well vs Lando. I can't find another reason for this oddity.

to push shitty wmma on us

Last edited:
The UFC is becoming trash. It's actually difficult to watch most cards and I've been watching this for a decade now. I dunno what it is, if I go back and watch older cards, some actually sucked major ass too, but maybe it's just the way the UFC is run these days. Who knows.

The UFC is becoming trash. It's actually difficult to watch most cards and I've been watching this for a decade now. I dunno what it is, if I go back and watch older cards, some actually sucked major ass too, but maybe it's just the way the UFC is run these days. Who knows.
So true, I don't know what it is now but I just don't get fuck all excited unless it's a fight I want to see, before I didn't even care I'd just watch a card wanting to watch mma.

how dare they put some 3-0 fighter on the prelim card.

ufc water down their cards too much.

I can't be the only one that fast forwards through WMMA fights without exception when they don't involve Cyborg kicking the shit out of a soccer mom. I can't be the only one that hates WMMA and would rather watch darts or the American Kennel National Dog Show. I KNOW there are people out there who feel the same as me on this front and would honestly prefer WMMA died on the vine so we could see the far more talented male divisions and their midcard fighters get a little more tv time and exposure.

Even if I am alone on this I always feel it necessary to throw this out when WMMA is brought up; the overwhelming majority of female fights are boring slopfest decisions where everyone involved knows it's going the distance and it's going to be an ugly 15 minute journey to get there.

As for this fight, Teymur/Klose is a very, very interesting matchup that I would like to see placed a little higher on the prelims. Klose looked great against a guy in Diakiese who has looked sensational thus far in his career.

He has delivered in every fight, and yet they decide to put him on the 218 card in Detroit.

It's a weird decision to me, because if we ignore the importance of that fight, would MMA fans really prefer to watch the midget version of Pettis? I mean, honestly, would any other promoter let an exciting striker like Teymur be overshadowed by a pillow-fisted flyweight?

And if he now had to be booked to this exact fight card, then why have a freaking WMMA strawweight fight on the main card, with Teymur way down on the prelims?

I feel like they are mad at him or something for doing too well vs Lando. I can't find another reason for this oddity.

wme seem tobe structuring cards differently, they put some good stuff lower down as if to bring some interest to the lower parts of the card. a lot of the times the prelims was 100% guys you never heard of and then all the names were on the main card, so it kinda made the prelims a waste of anyones time.

not saying i agree with the new way of doing things but whatever.

Fucking joke
Never mind the fact Teymur is a massive up and comer

So is Klose!

Both have bang out battles and yet on the prelims, the fucks going on

As long as there is WMMA in the UFC, Teymur and other fighters that should be on the main card, will not be.

Fucking joke
Never mind the fact Teymur is a massive up and comer

So is Klose!

Both have bang out battles and yet on the prelims, the fucks going on

Makes no sense. Both Teymur vs Klose and Felder vs Iaquinta will be must-watch fights, yet somehow Torres vs Waterson made it on the main-card.

yet somehow Torres vs Waterson made it on the main-card.

We must do our part as fans and not create any threads like "Waterson at weigh-in pictures!!!!!!!!" because so long as those threads get more attention and post than Raging Al they will continue to do this shit.

We must do our part as fans and not create any threads like "Waterson at weigh-in pictures!!!!!!!!" because so long as those threads get more attention and post than Raging Al they will continue to do this shit.

I agree 100%.
And I hate those threads, they never revolve around MMA but just around titties and ass of some mediocre-looking slightly androgynous women. Because their skills are non-existant, so there is nothing to talk about.

Also all the people posting in these threads are virgins, I'm convinced.

I agree 100%.
And I hate those threads, they never revolve around MMA but just around titties and ass of some mediocre-looking slightly androgynous women. Because their skills are non-existant, so there is nothing to talk about.

Also all the people posting in these threads are virgins, I'm convinced.

I tend to agree. Its not as if the internet and television doesn't have an abundance of even better looking women out there wearing the same amount, more, or less available for free; but no our fanbase likes to muddy the waters to the point it gets included on 60 dollar ppvs.

Makes no sense. Both Teymur vs Klose and Felder vs Iaquinta will be must-watch fights, yet somehow Torres vs Waterson made it on the main-card.

I love trolling the white knights on here for sure

But even they can't add that up and make sense of it surely

I love trolling the white knights on here for sure

But even they can't add that up and make sense of it surely

That bout order or simply that fight on the PPV is simply not defendable. I doubt even the most hardcore WMMA fans here would defend the placement of it.

At this point there is no doubt about it that the UFC wants to put 1 women's fight on each PPV, no matter what fight it is.

That bout order or simply that fight on the PPV is simply not defendable. I doubt even the most hardcore WMMA fans here would defend the placement of it.

At this point there is no doubt about it that the UFC wants to put 1 women's fight on each PPV, no matter what fight it is.

And it makes me foooooooking sick

However at least it's a nice piss break

However at least it's a nice piss break

Yeah, but it's still bad for the momentum. Some badass fights on the prelims and then the main-card kicks off with a 15 minute piss-break, lmfao.

Last edited:
women deserves equal rights, at least 2/5 of the main card should be WMMA

<7> <GrassoBless>

Back