These Woodley vs GSP title-reign comparisons are absurd

Hamm and Clov

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For so many reasons.

GSP beat EVERYONE he ever fought. Go ahead and look it up you McTapper newbs.

Woodley got controlled by Sheilds whereas GSP was toying with Jake before he was blinded.

Compare Woodley vs Condit with GSP vs Condit before the freak injury and Condit's 10 seconds.

GSP has outwrestled better wrestlers than Woodley.

GSP was the best striker in his division.

GSP is the best mma wrestler of all time.

GSP is the GOAT.

Also, a number of shertards think that Maia would beat GSP. That's fucking insane. GSP would absolutely ragdoll Maia. I love Maia, btw. Easily my favorite WW.

Suck it you haters!!!

For so many reasons.

GSP beat EVERYONE he ever fought. Go ahead and look it up you McTapper newbs.

Woodley got controlled by Sheilds whereas GSP was toying with Jake before he was blinded.

Compare Woodley vs Condit with GSP vs Condit before the freak injury and Condit's 10 seconds.

GSP has outwrestled better wrestlers than Woodley.

GSP was the best striker in his division.

GSP is the best mma wrestler of all time.

GSP is the GOAT.

Also, a number of shertards think that Maia would beat GSP. That's fucking insane. GSP would absolutely ragdoll Maia. I love Maia, btw. Easily my favorite WW.

Suck it you haters!!!
gspserra2.gif

tenor.gif

Where are all these Woodley/GSP title reign comparisons that have triggered TS?

He still KOs GSP at any point of their careers tho. Terrible match up for Georges

Lmao gsp would beat that fool with ease. You know how many guy's along gsp reign were supposed to stop the TD and were made to look like fools when they tried. These newbs are delusional.

Never felt that GSP was boring. He would box on the feet, then had a very active GNP game.

UFC79-GSPXMattHughes-R1-2-BreakBodyLock-400-sg.gif

11bt5j9.jpg

slomogspsubmitsmatthughes.gif

UFC79-GSPXMattHughes-R2-4-breakdancing-400-sg.gif

3 GIFs from the one fight and the other showed a failed submission.

You've convince me.

I wouldnt even be that up in arms about entertaining the notion that woodley is in the running for GSP'S welterweight GOAT title
If certain sherdoggers would come off it and admit that the condit, koscheck and heiron that woodley beat were shadows of themselves

That Georges second tier wins (mayhem,alves and karo) are better quality win with prime prime intangibles and history taken into account
than Woodleys(gastelum, daly and galvao)

That if were hinging the crux of the argument that woodley fought better competition with Demian maia is a better win than anybody GSP fought, then were not being honest eith ourselves

Gsp is more boring than Woodley though.

agreed. GSP put on boring fights because he was careful of his opponents. Woodley puts on boring fights cuz his opponents careful of him lol. No one at WW want that mans right hand anywhere near em

That Georges second tier wins (mayhem,alves and karo) are better quality win with prime prime intangibles and history taken into account
than Woodleys(gastelum, daly and galvao)

Alves was nowhere near "second tier" when he fought GSP, he was on the freaking P4P top 10 at this point.

agreed. GSP put on boring fights because he was careful of his opponents. Woodley puts on boring fights cuz his opponents careful of him lol. No one at WW want that mans right hand anywhere near em

What a heap of bullshit, GSP never set a record for least strikes in a fight, he always pushes forward, Woodley does not. Also, GSP's first 3 defenses were a hell of a lot more watchable than Woodley's first 3 defenses, which includes a draw and one of the most lackluster fights I have seen in recent history (Maia).

ya but woodley KOs GSP
Bullshit.look how Rory embarrassed Tyron and pieced him up against the cage.George’s could do that all night. He’s as good a striker as Rory imo.

Last edited:
Woodley is WSOF. GSP is UFC.

Not even in GSP's league. If you think Woodley is it's reverse racism.

Back