New and improved Johnny Hendricks

It’s too late for any serious career turnaround. He can switch camps / weight classes / diets, but he will not compete for a title again.

Wish he did this at 170. Might actually be a contender again.

I was going to make a joke about him only smiling because there's a burger with fries just off camera but fuck me, he beat me to it.

Oh give me a break. He's 34, lost 5 of his last 7, hasn't made weight in 4 of his last 5 fights.

And that "doctor" is a quack chiropractor. You should never refer to a chiropractor as a doctor. I wouldn't even trust him to give Johny turinabol tainted supplements.

Last edited:
I hope he does well!

Never seen such a happier smile lol

Awesome meal prep

This guy is still not turning his hip over with that kick. The pad holder was working harder than Johnny during the mitt sesh. If it was just a training session to get a sweat in then no big deal. But there is some coaching to be done.

Just say'n.

{<diva} .

That lead upper cut looks like it's ripe to counter.

It always makes me sad when grown men post photos of their meals on Instagram or Facebook. Actually not sad. I think it blows giraffe dick.

Oh give me a break. He's 34, lost 5 of his last 7, hasn't made weight in 4 of his last 5 fights.

And that "doctor" is a quack chiropractor. You should never refer to a chiropractor as a doctor. I wouldn't even trust him to give Johny turinabol tainted supplements.

Man, you're salty as fuck.
Also, I can't really disagree with anything you said, so....yeah.
Liked.

Back