Is Daniel Cormier the 2nd best fighter in MMA history, just behind Jon Jones?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How you guys can colaborate, hmm?

Cormier beat Anderson Silva, Gustafsson, Mir, Rumble 2x, Bigfoot Silva, Barnett, Henderson, Nelson...

Holy shit, talk about a resume :)

I love DC, one of my top fighters, but I don’t know man. I don’t even put Jones #1 all time. And I don’t think I would put Jone in front of DC knowing what we know now.

How you guys can colaborate, hmm?

Cormier beat Anderson Silva, Gustafsson, Mir, Rumble 2x, Bigfoot Silva, Barnett, Henderson, Nelson...

Holy shit, talk about a resume :)

Jon Jones is not the best.
Cormier is behind him...

do the math....

his best wins are an overrated post fedor bigfoot slightly before his downslipe, robbery over gus, and rumble with an atrocious gameplan

hes not in the top 10 of all time fighters

NO! He is the best Light Heavyweight..... of the night.

All day long my good sir. By all quantifiable metrics and not whimsy or nostalgia.. yes.

his best wins are an overrated post fedor bigfoot slightly before his downslipe, robbery over gus, and rumble with an atrocious gameplan

hes not in the top 10 of all time fighters
Wow, just admit you hate the man.

Overrated Big Foot?
Big Foot was knocking out dudes left and right. Bug Foot was a serious threat especially to a "green" Cormier.

Robbery over Gus?
The fight was close and could go either way. Don't be mad ya boy failed to secure a title.

Rumble with an atrocious game plan?
The 1st fight, Rumble went after him and still lost. The 2nd fight, Rumble tried to gas DC out and failed. Rumble KOed everyone in his path to that 1st and 2nd title shot besides Phil Davis.

Get the pencil out of your ass and give the man his props.

Neither have been HW champs in ufc so not convinced they are best ever in ufc

He's better than Jones. Jones was so shook at the prospect of fighting 38-year old overweight undersized DC that he had to juice.

Is joe Frazier the second best boxer in boxing because he's the only one who come close to beating prime Ali?
Half of the opponent you listed are bunch of old mw and other half = top 10 hw
Only two good wins(gus and aj)

Last edited:
Damn DC fans love to live vicariously through Jones' career

giphy.gif

Back