If Woodley's last 3 opponents all lose

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Covington, Masvidal, RDA all get 1st round finishes(or win in similarly impressive fashion) over Maia/Wonderboy/Lawler. Who gets the next title shot at 170 lbs???

Lawler wil get that belt back and loose it to Maia

The UFC should call back Rory MacDonald. That is the most interesting fight for Woodley right now.

The UFC should call back Rory MacDonald. That is the most interesting fight for Woodley right now.
Dana Costanza should do the opposite of what he feels is right for the company every time and things would be 10 times better!

I think Masvidal finishing Thompson will be the biggest statement out of all the possible results but there's realistically no way to say who could get a title shot. Could end up being McGregor for all we know.

Platinum is next just kidding.

RDA is the answer here if he beats Lawler it'll happen.

Conor {<Mcgoat}

no but for real Masvidal will

I would like to see Masvidal get the shot if he wins his next fight. Something tells me if Woodley wants to keep his belt in this one, he would actually have to fight.

Covington, Masvidal, RDA all get 1st round finishes(or win in similarly impressive fashion) over Maia/Wonderboy/Lawler. Who gets the next title shot at 170 lbs???
UFC may go Covington in that scenario based on his cringe trash talk but I'd go with RDA all day.

I would say Lawler but I didnt like the way he looked against Cowboy. Not sure he beats twood. I think the best shot to beat Woodley is Jorge.

Back