Bispings top 4 best wins and top 4 worst losses....

giusti825

ßanned
@Silver
Reaction score
Just wondering what people think Bispings best wins and worse losses were...

how does it stack up against the all-time greats, and how does it compare to the same info for current top mws....

1. Rockhold II
2. Anderson
3. Hendo II - I had Bisping losing
4. Mayhem or Cung

Obviously Hendo I and Belfort are his worst losses

1. Rockhold II
2. Anderson
3. Hendo II - I had Bisping losing
4. Mayhem or Cung

Obviously Hendo I and Belfort are his worst losses
Not a very impressive top win list. Anderson and Hendo both came within a hair of finishing him, and both those decisions were controversial. Mayhem or Cung Le??? Basically Bisping has one really good win, and that just happened to be in a title fight.

I enjoyed him beating Le and losing to Wand. :)
Wandy-Guillotine-Bisping-2.gif

Best wins:
Rockhold
Anderson
Stann
Belcher
Hendo

Worst Losses:
Wanderlei
Kennedy
Chael
Hendo
Vitor

Not a very impressive top win list. Anderson and Hendo both came within a hair of finishing him, and both those decisions were controversial. Mayhem or Cung Le??? Basically Bisping has one really good win, and that just happened to be in a title fight.
Especially with hendo being like 45 and Anderson being 40. Plus wasn't cung old as fuck also. Yea he beat the guys but when they were old as fuck

Except Hamill beat him every round and those UK judges gifted him a W again
Bisping in UK is unbeatable.
Even if he gets KOed, he gets to continue the fight.
TartFarawayCranefly.gif

Not even the h-bomb is enough to stop him in England.
giphy.gif

Except Hamill beat him every round and those UK judges gifted him a W again
I actually agree, but I also thought he beat Rashad, which is a huge win if we get to decide the judges don't matter.

Was waiting to see if it took longer than the first page before this conclusion was reached......

He has a few good wins.....but only 1 great win.....and no great wins since then.....

all the legends he fought, fought him in their 40s.....

Except for Rockhold, his best wins were gifts.

1 great win really and it was Luke.. Beating Anderson means nothing so far past his prime and i thought he lost the fight. Also thought Hendo won the rematch..

Back