Dan Hooker vs. Marc Diakiese added to UFC 219

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Solid fight. Hooker has alternated wins/losses in his UFC career so it will be interesting to see if he can win this one coming off a win earlier this year.

Diakiese by a murderous death. The hype train lost a bit of steam but will continue in due course.

I hope Hooker is a stand up fighter. That stupid match-making of grappler vs striker is one of the reasons why some fights suck.

Match strikers with strikers and grapplers with grapplers, unless it is an unavoidable title fight or title eliminator.

Don't turn great strikers into game planning tentative point scoring fighters because they are afraid to lose and get cut.

Great fight. I'm taking Diakiese to get back on track.

UFC 219 so far:

Dominick Cruz vs. Jimmie Rivera
Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny
Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Meek
Gokhan Saki vs. Khalil Rountree
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
Myles Jury vs. Rick Glenn
Marc Diakiese vs. Dan Hooker
Louis Smolka vs. Matheus Nicolau

With 8 fights confirmed, we should get getting an influx of Main Card fight announced for The UFC's annual NYE event.

that diakiese hype died right the fuck off, havent seen a single thread about him since he lost lmao.

that diakiese hype died right the fuck off, havent seen a single thread about him since he lost lmao.
Eh. I think he's still a really good prospect. He lost a very close fight against another prospect in Drakkar Klose who has a bright future at 155. It could be argued that both of those guys have potential to be top 10 eventually.

Eh. I think he's still a really good prospect. He lost a very close fight against another prospect in Drakkar Klose who has a bright future at 155. It could be argued that both of those guys have potential to be top 10 eventually.
i know just saying, don't think i've seen a single thread about him since he lost. (not counting the actual fight night and day after)

Great potential for violence in that match up. That card as a whole looks wonderful.

Fun fight, biasly picking Dan but Marc is a dangerous fight, Dan has a good chin but he's pretty hittable.

Heart says hooker
Brain says diakese

Marc Diakiese by KO and this card is sick

Decent match up. I'd like to see Diakiese pick up the win.

Solid fight. Hooker has alternated wins/losses in his UFC career so it will be interesting to see if he can win this one coming off a win earlier this year.
I agree. I would imagine that Diakiese would be a slight favorite.

Hooker got Hioki out of the UFC, and comes to finish (13 finishes in 14 wins). Diakise is flashy, but was exposed in his last fight. I’m hopeful Diakise worked on his wrestling, because otherwise, he will never be a serious contender.

The knee that Hooker finished Pearson with was SICK. This should be a good fight. I favor Diakiese slightly but couldneasily see either winning.

Back