Holey Moley... Almost 2 years since Holm brought peace to Sherdog...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
November the 14th, 2015... Who remember this?

I remember eating my pizza with some beer in awe, lol...
Not that I was a Ronda hater... but Holly made it look easy.

What u guys say?

One of the greatest days in mankind history.....

The once invincible cankles collapsed under their own weight that fateful day

literally went from being asleep to screaming in joy instantly

lTJcxZV.gif
lTJcxZV.gif
lTJcxZV.gif

Now she just needs to destroy Cyborg and everything will be right in the world.

Impossible to forget.

I remember in the months leading up to the fight how Ronda had tons of fans on Sherdog who believed the crap about her being able to beat male ufc fighters. Where have they gone?

November the 14th, 2015... Who remember this?

I literally have an event in my calendar, on my phone, repeating every November 14th called Holly Holm day.

So yes...I remember, this year i'll be doing thread recaps of this monumental event - the moment in time all the casual filth and blind hype-men were force fed their own feces.

holmkorous.gif

You could put Ronda and Holm at the same time and Cyborg would eat them both alive.

Only a certified retard (or a Brazilian) would believe that. Ronda and Holly Holm are not Leslie Smith and Lina Lansberg.

This will happen literally once
ever in human history

Only a certified retard (or a Brazilian) would believe that. Ronda and Holly Holm are not Leslie Smith and Lina Lansberg.
Wow, the hate (salt) and xenophoby is pretty strong in your case. Just make sure you´re still around when Borg absolutely destroys Holm.

Wow, the hate (salt) and xenophoby is pretty strong in your case. Just make sure you´re still around when Borg absolutely destroys Holm.

Crying 'xenophobia' is not an argument.

'absolutely destroys Holm' That would be a huge milestone in her career. Actually beating someone who's qualified to be in a ring instead of a PTA meeting. I'd be highly impressed.

That was my best birthday present ever.

Crying 'xenophobia' is not an argument.

'absolutely destroys Holm' That would be a huge milestone in her career. Actually beating someone who's qualified to be in a ring instead of a PTA meeting. I'd be highly impressed.
Just stating a fact.
You are a xenophobic and hater.

Yep, absolutely destroy. Get your excuses ready, mr "I hate brazilians" .

Stating a fact = crying now????
You are a xenophobic and hater.

Yep, absolutely destroy. Get your excuses ready, mr "I hate brazilians" .

Let's not kid ourselves here. You don't exactly have the strongest affection for facts. 'You are a xeno...' Thank you. And you're a wilfully dishonest Cyborg apologist. 'absolutely destroy' After the ridiculous hyperbole from earlier, I'm really struggling to take your opinion seriously. Your head is wedged so far up Cyborg's behind that you couldn't possibly give an objective analysis of the matchup.

Last edited:
You don't operate on facts. You are a numbskull and a Cyborg apologist. 'absolutely destroy' After your comment about Cyborg beating both Ronda and Holly at the same time, I doubt if I'm going to take you seriously on that. Your head is wedged so far up Cyborg's ass that you couldn't possibly give an objective analysis of the matchup.
Offend, offend, blah blah blah, I hate brazilians, blah blah blah, Cyborg sucks blah blah blah...
<{ByeHomer}>

Back