Dana should make Khabib vs Kevin Lee at a catch weight in the 160s

Great idea.

Let's fuck a division up and set a terrible precedent.

Good one TS.

I would like a 165lb and 175lb division then get rid of 170lbs.

Khabib is getting KOed by Barboza, after that he can go up to WW get choked by Maia.
lroYUpw.gif

maia.gif

SMH TS. Do you not want to see Barboza vs Khabib? This match making at it's best.

Khabib is getting KOed by Barboza, after that he can go up to WW get choked by Maia.
lroYUpw.gif

maia.gif

It amazes me that people think Barboza could beat Khabib. I mean, he COULD catch him with a punch or kick early, but there's no evidence to suggest Barboza wouldn't just get rag-dolled to the ground and submitted/pounded on. Barboza is on a good run at the moment, but it's not like that's because he's suddenly a TDD monster. He's just doing what he's always done albeit with more consistency/

There's a reason Khabib has called him out.

SMH TS. Do you not want to see Barboza vs Khabib? This match making at it's best.
I'd rather Ferg/Khabib unless Conor remembers he has a belt to defend and is willing to do it by the end of the year.

Barboza/Khabib would go exactly like Johnson/Khabib IMO.

It amazes me that people think Barboza could beat Khabib. I mean, he COULD catch him with a punch or kick early, but there's no evidence to suggest Barboza wouldn't just get rag-dolled to the ground and submitted/pounded on. Barboza is on a good run at the moment, but it's not like that's because he's suddenly a TDD monster. He's just doing what he's always done albeit with more consistency/

I hear what you´re saying, but Barboza does have great tdd, maybe not Aldo like, but still pretty good.

The point is, nobody is saying Barboza can stop the takedowns.... but the truth is NOBODY at LW can stop those takedowns, so they´re gonna happen anyways...... what matters imo is what you´re gonna do with the time that you have when the fight is standing..... and Barboza's explosiveness and kicks are just extremely powerful, so if anybody can catch Khabib with some crazy explosiveness out of nowhere, it´s Barboza.

I'd rather Ferg/Khabib unless Conor remembers he has a belt to defend and is willing to do it by the end of the year.

Ferg and Barbosa would get demolished by Khabib imo. I need Champ Champ/Ferg, although I do think Ferg could win and fuck up everything.

You do know Barboza has the best TDD at LW right? The numbers back it.

Plus Barboza deserves a chance to shine. Lee just got the push of lifetime and did nothing when with.

Barboza is Khabib's easiest fight in top 10.. It's basically a slam dunk once Khabib grabs hold in any way. Body lock, single, double whatever. At least ferg has a chance in scramble, subs and unlimited toughness and gas none of which Barboza has.

I hear what you´re saying, but Barboza does have great tdd, maybe not Aldo like, but still pretty good.

The point is, nobody is saying Barboza can stop the takedowns.... but the truth is NOBODY at LW can stop those takedowns, so they´re gonna happen anyways...... what matters imo is what you´re gonna do with the time that you have when the fight is standing..... and Barboza's explosiveness and kicks are just extremely powerful, so if anybody can catch Khabib with some crazy explosiveness out of nowhere, it´s Barboza.

True. I just wish the twit could get his sh#t together and make weight, stay healthy and keep active. Then we can stop speculating on how dominant he could be and see if he can destroy the elites like Barboza, Ferg and Conor.

I'm not against the fight by any stretch, Barboza/Khabib would do, but I'd much, much rather see Khabib/Ferg. Because let's be honest, Conor is fighting Nate next.

Plus Barboza deserves a chance to shine. Lee just got the push of lifetime and did nothing when with.
Stats mean nothing he doesnt want to go down. The wrestlers don't care. But you can believe they all have better TDD than barboza.

Geathje is Khabibs toughest fight. Strong wrestler with inside hands. I'd bet the house on Geathje. Khabib wouldnt be able to take him down like Tibau and sustain massive damage while trying unlike with wrestler Tibau

Last edited:

I'm sort of just basing this on the fact that Ferguson got him to the ground. If you look at his record, he's literally never fought a good wrestler outside of Melendez. I can't remember if Melenedez got him to the floor, but that' the only semi-good wrestler he's fought. The UFC have only given him fun, stand up fighters.

He deserves the shot though, you're right.

I'm sort of just basing this on the fact that Ferguson got him to the ground. If you look at his record, he's literally never fought a good wrestler outside of Melendez. I can't remember if Melenedez got him to the floor, but that' the only semi-good wrestler he's fought. The UFC have only given him fun, stand up fighters.

He deserves the shot though, you're right.
Ferguson didn't take Barboza down. Barboza shot a sloppy TD and Ferguson defended then capitalized on it.

Ferguson never took Barboza down. Barboza took him down twice (panic wrestled) after getting too much heat standing. Obviously Ferg welcomed TDs

Dana is too smart to waste Khabib's perfect record on someone who just lost.

Gotta hype it for the greenbacks .

Back