Anthony Smith call out Vitor for ducking him

Vitor knows he is on his way out and I'd probably duck this fool too if I were him. How the fuck does Anthony even make 185 anyways?

Lol at Vitor wasting his fight on some scrub.

Anthony smith is right - at the same time Uriah is a bigger name for vitor and his career is over so I assume he only wants names that can draw

I like to see him fight someone like Tim Boetsch or Brad Tavares next

tbh it's a pretty bitch move to be calling out Vitor at this point in your career unless you've been trying to for a while. Let Vitor fight some legacy fights and retire or some shit

tbh it's a pretty bitch move to be calling out Vitor at this point in your career unless you've been trying to for a while. Let Vitor fight some legacy fights and retire or some shit

Might as well be calling out Chuck or Randy. Hey maybe Royce wants to take another run at the UFC.

Weak call-out. Just trying to get what he believes is a "high profile" fight. Beating Vitor doesn't get you up the rankings & certainly does nothing for Vitor. He may not be TRT Vitor, but he's still a headlining legend against the right opposition. He needs another recognizable name.

All due respect to Anthony who seems to be really coming into his own. He's got 12 losses & has to have another battle against a top 10 guy before getting a shot like that. He looked great against Hector, but that's 4 straight L's for Hector after USADA no contest against Burkman (5 fights & nearly 3 years ago).

You're gonna call out someone, call out Yole, Souza, Urijah, Weidman. Call out one of the top dogs & matchmakers will pair you as close as they can get... Call out Vitor?

28859-who-animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

Oh isn't that the guy who just beat Lombard.

I’m being honest here when I say ‘ who da fook Is dat guy ? ‘

It’s funny how vitor gets called out now, and by nobodies.i mean, No one called out trt vitor, they wouldn’t dare,

I see the same thing over and over in the responses and it was also my first thought who da fook is this guy. Sorry Smith no one cares

Smith has looked good his last 2 fights after bad first rounds. Not enough recognition to expect Vitor to accept a fight even tho I think he would beat Vitor pretty handily at this point in his career

Back