T.J. Dillashaw denies kneeing Chris Holdsworth in practice.

Why Cody and Urijah were talking about it on Rogan's podcast it sounded like some bullshit. Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't but Chris himself said people don't know what they're talking about.

I think it would have been a way bigger deal if tj actually ended the dudes career with an illegal blow while sparring - tj may go too hard in training sometimes idk but a knee to a downed opponent in sparring is another level of ruthless

He also denied getting KO'd in sparring by Cody but Matt Serra confirmed he seen the footage.

Never trust a snake

He also denied getting KO'd in sparring by Cody but Matt Serra confirmed he seen the footage.

Never trust a snake
After that Cody and Urijah confirmed nothing happened but knockdown in sparring.

Last edited:
read the title and thought why he had to knee him in the first place

bee0ef8beb8cc11ced998fc20ec49c128671dc1d.jpg

I don't take seriously what Uramy Wine-Voice & Necktatts say.

Dillashaw would destroy Snoop Dogg in a fight.

Lmfao more made up shit from the beta "male" drama queen high schoolers.

Sounds like they kept him on the team because he was a top prospect. I think something happened, but it probably didn't go down the way either side says it did.

Sounds like they kept him on the team because he was a top prospect. I think something happened, but it probably didn't go down the way either side says it did.
Truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back