Masvidal should get title shot if beats Wonderboy

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I heard number one contender is going to be RDA/Lawler winner but I feel Masvidal, if he beats Wonderboy, leap frogs both of them. Jorge beat a Cowboy riding momentum and I feel he has cracked Cowboys elite chin. RDA coming from LW has beaten Tarec who isn't who we thought he was and Magny who is the easiest win in top 10 which is the reason everyone calls him out. Jorge is coming off a close split decision loss to Maia but if he beats Wonderboy he should get the next crack at TWood

I heard number one contender is going to be RDA/Lawler winner but I feel Masvidal, if he beats Wonderboy, leap frogs both of them. Jorge beat a Cowboy riding momentum and I feel he has cracked Cowboys elite chin. RDA coming from LW has beaten Tarec who isn't who we thought he was and Magny who is the easiest win in top 10 which is the reason everyone calls him out. Jorge is coming off a close split decision loss to Maia but if he beats Wonderboy he should get the next crack at TWood

No. Either RDA or Lawler is pure aggression and violence. This is a challenger that will finally give the fight to Tyler "The stalling one" Woodley.

Masvidal is another counter striker, like Thompson. And they know each other. Woodley will go to his usual distance.
Prepare for uneventful UD

Have to agree. Masvidal didnt really lose to Maia. Was a tie and considering where he was at most of the fight with Maia and not to get subbed was massive moral victory. WB, easily #1 contender, would be a huge victory.

I agree as well. He has to make a good show though, a boring UD doesn't do any good for anyone. He has to make a statement.

When that Cuban son of a gun grabs hold of Wondertoys toe and comes flying over the top with a Rocket Launcher bought by Castro, Woodley will be next that's for sure.

No. Either RDA or Lawler is pure aggression and violence. This is a challenger that will finally give the fight to Tyler "The stalling one" Woodley.

Masvidal is another counter striker, like Thompson. And they know each other. Woodley will go to his usual distance.
Prepare for uneventful UD

Didn't Lawler get KO'd by Woodley?

Masvidal should be next if he wins. I would be ok with Lawler. RDA hasn't done enough at WW for me

He probably won't get one. Dana wants money fights so he will do GSP vs Woodley no matter what happens with the Bisping fight or even give Conor a title shot

Depends on how he wins.

After how close the Maia fight was if he finished WB I wouldn't be opposed. At this point for me it comes down to whoever wins more emphatically between Masvidal-Thompson and Lawler-RDA.

He isn't a needlemover.lawler or da should get it.

He stopped a surging Cowboy Cerrone?
It's not like RDA hasn't done that before and much faster at that

He should get a title shot for whipping the shit outta Ray

I think this would actually make a Woodley fight sell

I'm in

I thought he beat Maia and now would be his time if he beat Wonderboy

Lawler, RDA, WB, Maia have all had title shots or been champion, let someone new have their shot

I agree. That's a good fight.

Though I don't wanna see Wonderboy or Robbie getting another shot at Woodley. Robbie would get KOed and Wonderboy...meh.

Back