Possible reason why Bisping is a champ

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If the universe is infinite that means there are infinite Michael Bispings and he would get an infinite number of title shots meaning he would have to win at least one of them at some point. Maybe we just saw the one time he got a shot and won?

Hopefully in other universes this topic wasn’t made...

He had some nice dice rolls. Decisions that went his way. UFC picked him to fight rockhold last min instead of killers. Rockhold arrogant self he his took him as a joke. etc.

In one of those universes I'm holding all belts simultaneously. GOAT, bitches

If the universe is infinite that means there are infinite Michael Bispings and he would get an infinite number of title shots meaning he would have to win at least one of them at some point. Maybe we just saw the one time he got a shot and won?

In the infinite numbers of universe there should be at least one, where Rockhold's striking defense is improved.
In this universe, Bisping is not a champ.

Its because he ko'd the previous champ.

Nah. He would have won the LHW belt years ago in several other Universes, if he wasn't robbed vs Rashad..

Luck, that's all it was. Bisping is the only Champ I was sure would get his ass kicked by the top 5. That's why he keeps trying for his easy "money" fights. Ridiculous.

Right fight at the right time, Luke made the mistake and paid for it.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I'm sure that in every parallel universe, all of the nerdbitches who long for Rockhold's juices in their mouths and penis up their colons are still mourning his loss in the hands of a hardworker like Bisping.

He threw a punch at the champ's head and it landed.

Back