Please win, Mike Perry

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So we can get Perry v Till, the greatest build up to a fight in years.

Or they can always just feed Till to Usman and get it over with.

<seedat>

Seriously. I will be cheering harder than Plat Nat in the Ponz fight. Unlike the Plat Nat, I am not actually that optimistic.

Perry will get his arse stomped by Till,it'll be glorious.

Or they can always just feed Till to Usman and get it over with.

<seedat>
Usman's biggest win is Warlley Alvez. It is a bad matchup for Till but it isn't some kind of forgone conclusion.

So perry is fighting the guy who kod Gunnar? Why, why is this a seller?

No! Till need to face a good fighter next.

Till will absolutely laser beam Mike's head off. 2 different levels of hand speed, and precision.

So perry is fighting the guy who kod Gunnar? Why, why is this a seller?
You must be mistaken.

Plat is fighting the guy who eye poked Gunnar... & getting KO'ed by Plat is his punishment.

Gunnar Ponzi eye poke 4.JPG

how can you not like Mike Perry?

yes, hes an ignorant twat, but he is fucking awesome

how can you not like Mike Perry?

yes, hes an ignorant twat, but he is fucking awesome
If you're white trash yeah I guess so. He's not even any good. You idiots need to go watch Maury.

That matchup makes no sense to me. Till even said in the post fight press conference even he doesn't think it makes sense. He just called out Perry cause he was there. Perry reacted to it cause he's an entertaining dude. Perry should still have his eyes on lawler vs RDA and Till should be eyeing the winner of Masvidal and wonderboy

That matchup makes no sense to me. Till even said in the post fight press conference even he doesn't think it makes sense. He just called out Perry cause he was there. Perry reacted to it cause he's an entertaining dude. Perry should still have his eyes on lawler vs RDA and Till should be eyeing the winner of Masvidal and wonderboy
Perry can't beat Jouban how the fuck is he going to compete with Ponz, Till, Woodley, RDA, Masvidal, or Wonderboy. This guy is getting exposed in his next fight. Any time he fights a top 15 he will lose. You are all delusional as FUCK.

Perry got schooled by a technical striker in Jouban, him vs Till would look the same except with Perry getting stopped. Don't think that's competitive fight in reality.

Till said he was gonna call him out days before the event :D

Perry can't beat Jouban how the fuck is he going to compete with Ponz, Till, Woodley, RDA, Masvidal, or Wonderboy. This guy is getting exposed in his next fight. Any time he fights a top 15 he will lose. You are all delusional as FUCK.
You seem mad there buddy. Maybe spend less time on sherdog, sensitive sally

Back