Jake Matthews vs. Bojan Velickovic
Tai Tuivasa vs. Rashad Coulter
Damien Brown vs. Frank Camacho
Alex Chambers vs. Nadia Kassem

Fight Pass Prelims:

Anthony Hamilton vs. Adam Wieczorek
Ryan Benoit vs. Ashkan Mokhtarian
Jenel Lausa vs. Eric Shelton

Please keep in mind that the bout order above is not confirmed. It's purely for the sake of the thread as a projection. But with that being said, looks like UFC FN 121 is complete coming to Sydney, Australia. Not too good of a card they're getting. Pulled a hometown favorite away from the Main Event in Mark Hunt probably won't sit well with the casuals planning to attend even if it was for his own good. Werdum vs. Tybura isn't the strongest Main Event and it doesn't have much to back it up. I like Means vs. Muhammad and Brooks vs. Lents. Alex Volkanovski is a nice prospect but it doesn't lend much to name value. I'm excited to see Tuivasa (A Mark Hunt protege) debut. He's a good, young, HW prospect. This card won't do too well though imo. If I had to rate this card, I'm giving it a 4/10. What do you guys think?

I'll watch the main card but not the prelims. Will rate my enjoyment after the fights happen.

FS1 Main Card:

Fabricio Werdum vs. Marcin Tybura
Bec Rawlings vs. Joanne Calderwood
Tim Means vs. Belal Muhammad
Will Brooks vs. Nik Lentz
Elias Theodorou vs. Dan Kelly
Alex Volkanovski vs. Humberto Bandenay

FS1 Prelims:

Jake Matthews vs. Bojan Velickovic
Tai Tuivasa vs. Rashad Coulter
Damien Brown vs. Frank Camacho
Alex Chambers vs. Nadia Kassem

Fight Pass Prelims:

Anthony Hamilton vs. Adam Wieczorek
Ryan Benoit vs. Ashkan Mokhtarian
Jenel Lausa vs. Eric Shelton

Please keep in mind that the bout order above is not confirmed. It's purely for the sake of the thread as a projection. But with that being said, looks like UFC FN 121 is complete coming to Sydney, Australia. Not too good of a card they're getting. Pulled a hometown favorite away from the Main Event in Mark Hunt probably won't sit well with the casuals planning to attend even if it was for his own good. Werdum vs. Tybura isn't the strongest Main Event and it doesn't have much to back it up. I like Means vs. Muhammad and Brooks vs. Lents. Alex Volkanovski is a nice prospect but it doesn't lend much to name value. I'm excited to see Tuivasa (A Mark Hunt protege) debut. He's a good, young, HW prospect. This card won't do too well though imo. If I had to rate this card, I'm giving it a 4/10. What do you guys think?
Seems like a card made of filler fights. I agree on the 4/10.

Look at the main card.

{<doc}

I'll watch the main card but not the prelims. Will rate my enjoyment after the fights happen.
It's good to see Werdum back in the ring, but Tybura? Werdum lost a super close decision against Overeem (imo) and made quick work of his last opponent.

Hopefully they'll book a rematch with Stipe if Werdum handles Tybura in a convincing fashion.

Last edited:
Those prelims are nubs, and the main card isn't much better. Why would Brooks agree to fight Lentz again?

3/10.

Theodore vs Dan Kelly is actually a tough fight to call but it wont be a fight to remember imo

Theodore spamming leg kicks while dan hobbles around the ring

Complete shit, even for a UFN, to be very honest. Lack of names is a given on UFN's, but they usually make up for that with match-ups. Here it's crickets. 1/10. Sad.

Not a great card on face value but

Belal vs Means
Bec vs Joanne
Lausa vs Shelton

are all great match ups.

ia8tiA9.gif

Some solid matchups, but then a lot of filler.

And then there's Brooks/Lentz, which I still don't want to see. Two grinders, sounds like 15 minutes of pain.

I'll watch it though.

Theodore vs Dan Kelly is actually a tough fight to call but it wont be a fight to remember imo

Theodore spamming leg kicks while dan hobbles around the ring
Theodorou is painful to watch. Never seen such a big dude pack so little power into shots. And Dan Kelly doesn't look a day younger than 56.

I'll watch Werdum/ Tybura. Hopefully it lasts longer than Werdum/ Harris.

How does UFC ever expect to profit off the international market with garbage like this?

Theodorou is painful to watch. Never seen such a big dude pack so little power into shots. And Dan Kelly doesn't look a day younger than 56.
I agree BUT his last fight with Brad tavares was surprisingly fantastic. Not kidding I still can't believe those words came out my mouth

Tentative, hespek to Doom for taking this fight.

The last 4 fights on the main card are interesting, but everything else is meh. I'd give it a 6/10 only because I wana see the JoJo and Werdum fights a lot.

The presence of Bec Rawlings and Elias Theodorou on the main card alone makes it bad. Tim Means vs Belal should be good. I award this card a very generous 4/10. It is for free after all.

It doesn't even look like one of those cards that has no names but ends up thrilling. It just looks like half a dozen fighters I kinda want to watch in matchups I don't care about.

Back