Bisping's final fight

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Bisping is at the end of his career and said he's interested in one last fight in England after GSP. If so who would you want to see him fight?

If he beats GSP : Whittaker or D.C.? Who else?

If he loses to GSP: Belfort? Someone else?

IMG_6411.JPG

England's Till v Perry as co-main would be awesome

Bisping is at the end of his career and said he's interested in one last fight in England after GSP. If so who would you want to see him fight?

If he beats GSP : Whittaker or D.C.? Who else?

If he loses to GSP: Belfort? Someone else?

View attachment 291453

England's Till v Perry as co-main would be awesome

Conor :)

He can't retire until he's fought Whittaker, Yoel, Weidman, and Rockhold III

He can't retire until he's fought Whittaker, Yoel, Weidman, and Rockhold III

Pretty sure he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Bisping is a smart guy, if the fight with GSP goes really well, he will defend one more time then ride off in the sunset, he is not the type of guy to stay until he becomes a broken shadow of his former self like Silva.

I do hope he fights one more time and wins, against a top opponent. The guy has a storied carrier, and his never give up attitude is something to admire...that and the fact that he was never a steroid abusing cunt like the lot of them in MMA.

after he loses to GSP they should do Rockhold III as his retirement fight

If he wins against GSP, Whittaker is the only option.

If he loses to GSP, maybe Rockhold is the best option.

He owes to to Whittaker, they were matched up before he got the belt and I could be wrong but I believe Bisping pulled out due to injury. Now he’s the top contender it would be weak if Bisping retires after GSP. He should defend and either prove himself as champ or pass the torch on to Whittaker imo

I think GSP will win and then he should fight Rockhold as his retiremet fight. I wouldn't mind Belfort post USADA redemtion match either, If he wins he will obviously have to fight Whittaker.

If he wins, then Whittaker. If he loses, rematch with Rockold.

He should fight the nr. 15 ranked guy,which is Thiago Santos right now.

If he retires after this fight all he will be known as is a duck like he is. Storied career lol those wins against Hendo and Andy were garbage hometown decisions.

The Hendo fight was pretty close, even somewhat controversial because of the knockdowns. The Silva fight wasn't in any way, shape or form a hometown decission. I don't know why anyone would give that decission to Silva.

If he wins against GSP, Whittaker is the only option.

If he loses to GSP, maybe Rockhold is the best option.

agreed on the first point.

The second, I dunno. I mean, Bisping would be coming off of a loss, so what would Rockhold gain by beating Bisping? Obviously the revenge, but he would still be fighting a guy who recently lost vs a GSP coming back after 4 years, at 185.

And Bisping won their latest bout, so there's not much in it for Bisping as well.

Pretty sure he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Bisping is a smart guy, if the fight with GSP goes really well, he will defend one more time then ride off in the sunset, he is not the type of guy to stay until he becomes a broken shadow of his former self like Silva.

That being said, you as well as all the casuals will be watching Silva fight Gastellum November 25 on a ufc fight night card.

Silva will continue fighting until he feels he can no longer hang with the best of them. Unlike Bisping, Silva hasn't taken much damage during his career. It was just those two losses against Weidman.

I would like to think Silva has trainers that are open and honest about his conditioning and how well he stacks up. That or the UFC will step in like they did with Mark Hunt.

He'll probably want to avenge one his losses against a beatable opponent, eg Vitor.

I think if he loses to GSP he needs to fight Romero! The beef needs to be settled!

Back