Conor is done

Jizzer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Huge Conor fan here,
He just posted a pic of himself in "off season" shape, that to me is enough to see he is not taking it seriously anymore, part of his rise was his insane work ethic and clean living, he was never out of shape between fights and I think this is a very bad sign.....

Who he chooses to fight next will tell a lot

1691d14624e6998a2a4cafd0b965fc04998601c25ac4ca0a4ce19d6c23a2886e.jpg

I think he has a good shot of hurting Tony early, shape or no shape, as he definitely keeps his chin way up and out there

But yeah, if he doesn't beat Tony then he will legit just be a sideshow from then on

He's already rich, something most MMA fighters will never be. I doubt he will come back, except for one or two money fights.

Thanks for saving thread.

If this 'offseason shape' is something sherdoggers are worried about you need to go outside. He looks fucking fine to me.
look he's in better shape than 99% of humans on the planet, its the point that hes allowed himself to admit hes out of shape, worrying to me

He doesn't have to be fat to be out of shape. He doesn't train properly. He doesn't train cardio even though he has MAJOR conditioning issues. Unless he addresses those issues, he's on his way out.

All he has is stone cold killers waiting for him. I dont blame him. Got in performed and got rich. GTFO.

Although I think he could beat woodley. ( Like 30%) Woodley lethargic back against fence style is perfect for Conor to Karate size. Grab 3 titles

No need for him to come back. Just give up the title and chase something else.

All he has is stone cold killers waiting for him. I dont blame him. Got in performed and got rich. GTFO.

Although I think he could beat woodley. Woodley lethargic back against fence style is perfect for Conor to Karate size. Grab 3 titles

Agreed,

All he should come back for is shot at WW title

Thanks for saving thread.

If this 'offseason shape' is something sherdoggers are worried about you need to go outside. He looks fucking fine to me.

Compared to Sherdoggers "of season" shape.. I wonder if this is good or bad

You're right, he has let himself go in his recent pic. He's becoming a fat fuck. He's done.

Back