I think it's safe to say too many failed drug test is killing mma

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember baseball under the steroid scandal? Baseball ratings was an all time low , mcgregor and a few stars would have to save it

Are too many failed drug tests killing MMA, or is MMA killing too many failed drug test(ers)??

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

Why do Sherdog aim the hate at UFC/Nowitsky/WME and not the fucking dummies who keep cheating?

More like too many fighters taking stuff they shouldnt.

Agreed down with USADA and up with dope!

:meow:

stop fucking taking drugs then

let's legalize drunk driving because too many people lose their license over it

Only one champion busted in recent times, before Jones what champion was busted for steriods? Was it Josh Barnett? Is it killing the sport that some random dudes that most fans aren't even aware of exists are cheating?

I think not having the starpower of earlier years reduces PPV sales, stuff like that is unavoidable, happens in all combat sports. For me the only real problem I see it's spread too thin, I watch every UFC event and a lot of times during a fight night I don't have a clue who close to half of the people on the cards are.

So what you're saying is... Conor McGregor should play baseball.

Or nah.

Really? Then why don't we just allow brass knuckles and blinding powder and maybe razor blades while at it!

But it's also dope seeing Vitor wheel kick Rocksalt
Yeah we had our moments of delight, but i'm glad it is over since i want a serious and competitive sport where the best fighters wins, not the guy with more needles in his ass. Bisping almost lost a eye cuz steroids and that's fucked up as it gets. There's a bunch of organizations without anti doping like KSW, watch that shit..
UFC has to be clean.

If you want to be considered a legitimate sport you need to punish the drug cheats.

The people hating on USADA are old nostalgia :eek::eek::eek:s who can't get over their precious PRIDE days when the sport was still underdeveloped and seen as more of a freak show than a real sport. The younger generation run the sport now and we don't like drug cheats. Sorry old people but go and find another sport to watch this one is not for you anymore.

Yeah we had our moments of delight, but i'm glad it is over since i want a serious and competitive sport where the best fighters wins, not the guy with more needles in his ass. Bisping almost lost a eye cuz steroids and that's fucked up as it gets. There's a bunch of organizations without anti doping like KSW, watch that shit..
UFC has to be clean.

I get you. It's just like.......................that wheel kick tho

Why do Sherdog aim the hate at UFC/Nowitsky/WME and not the fucking dummies who keep cheating?

You have a good point and I may be wrong but it's probably because we're realizing what a lot of us already knew before.

Most mma fighters can't have a long healthy career in mma without some special sauce man. The sport just asks too much from the human body. I know there are some special exceptions but obviously most athletes greatly benefit from the effects of these drugs.

Because PED testing is not only ineffective, but morally wrong and completely out of touch with the realities of modern athletic competition.....

The sports orgs know everyone is using, the athletes know everyone is using, the antidoping industry knows that everyone is using....and they all put on this front about 'fair competition'?

Its ridiculous....there is absolutely no need for antidoping.....if i place a substance into my body.....it doesn't harm anyone else.....its really none of anyone elses business.....the fact that others care is kind of creepy....

Antidoping continually promotes a culture of lies.....they have successfully stigmatized steroids to the point where an athlete might as well shoot up an elementary school as long as the athlete doesn't test positive....this all despite the fact that they are all using....

If sports organizers and the antidoping industry gave a shit about athletes AT ALL.....what they would do is let the athletes use safe, proven compounds prescribed and under the supervision of a physician.....

the system they have now is that everyone is lying about it and alot of guys are getting dangerous shit made in chinese bathtubs.....

If everyone would just be honest and open the situation could be made alot safer.....but that would imply that they actually cared about the athletes.....they dont.....athletes are just a means to profit for both sports orgs and the antidoping industry.....so this will likely never change....

Everyone will just keep using and gaming the tests.....instead of being able to be honest and use the safest way possible....

PEDs in athletics are kinda like abortion.....prohibition wont deter use.....it will just make it much more dangerous.....athletes should be able to be open with their doctors and the public without fear or irrational stigma due to something everyone is doing.....

Back