Would u pick Lobov to beat both Penn and Gomi?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know, its a sad thing but... What u guys say? Would he beat those legends?

Nope, at least they have winning records in MMA and have fought top guys haha. Lobov has losing record in MMA and has fought 95% cans LMAO. would struggle with CM Punk, its a 50/50 fight. Don't even know if he would be able to beat Punk, could go either way.

They should make that fight..................... on the dark bouts of King of the Cage.

This is basically uncalled for.

Whatever

I can finally beat up my father

Age and miles matter

The Penn I saw against Siver?

Yeah he has a shot.

I want to believe lobov couldn't. It's not impossible though and that's sad.

man if shelby does that match up i'll riot, the idea of Penn losing to Lobov really hurts me, i don't wanna see this

<{katwhu}>

It's a sad state of affairs when I have to say yes.

It might scarily be at the point where the only person I'd pick Penn to beat is Gomi and I wouldn't pick Gomi to beat anyone in the UFC...

It just truly makes me feel shitty that Gomi is even at this point. How amazing would it have been if his faceplanting Tyson was his retirement fight.

Lobov vs cm punk is better
This is the fight to make if they are going to bring him back. If he can't win this one, he wouldn't be able to handle most of the ammy circuits either.

I know, its a sad thing but... What u guys say? Would he beat those legends?
Who cares? Penn was awesome and he's a legend, but I don't want to see him fight again. Lobov is not awesome and is not a legend...

Back