Till for sure next hype train

Zeppeling

ritehand
Banned
Reaction score
huge, handsome, killer stand up, south paw, confident. Dana licking his chops. Couldn't have come at a more desperate time

The guy is legit. I picked against him. Don't see that happening again. And beef with Platinum. Could have an exciting fight coming soon.

cowboy is a shit WW tbh.... Woodley would probably wrestle fuck him good

After the ass beating he gave to Donnie C....without breaking a sweat...Till looks to have some legit skills.

I look forward to watching his progression...and to hating him once he becomes the homoerotic obsession of the closet cases on Sherdog.

After the ass beating he gave to Donnie C....without breaking a sweat...Till looks to have some legit skills.

I look forward to watching his progression...and to hating him once he becomes the homoerotic obsession of the closet cases on Sherdog.

I'm not sure about the closet part.

Just another one of Conor's many proteges who is following the blueprint of the GOAT

Well fuck, how can you not be hyped about the guy? Tons of potential. Look forward to seeing more.

he's not a hype train, that is what you can call Mike Perry, Till is legit as it gets and was underrated asf until that fight, now Mike Perry is hyped as a future champion with no reason for it at all, his only good win is D. Roberts and most guys here doesn't even know Danny

<LucyBless>

He'll also be a box office draw and receive favourable treatment because he's white.. unfortunately

What else Dana going to masturbate to? Conor, Ronda, and now Artem gone, dont want him to get white balls.

Became a fan of his after his UFC Debut. He KO'd a Brazilian in Brazil and the fans weren't too happy and he surprised the whole crowd by revealing he speaks fluent Portuguese hahaha it was so dope. A kid from Liverpool fluent in Portuguese and living in Brazil.

His follow up fight was the draw on his record and was a hell of a scrap in case anyone missed it, check that shit out

Till is the next big thing for the WW division other than Mike Perry. They are the WW Bisping/Rockhold

Remember when handsome used to be guys like Rockhold and Condit?

Now according to TS handsome is

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The guy is legit. I picked against him. Don't see that happening again. And beef with Platinum. Could have an exciting fight coming soon.

You said it all right here and Rogan finally said something I think we can all agree with too. Perry will get fucked up fighting Till LMFAO

Not impressed with Till. Hes just another case of the benefits of extreme weight cutting. Boosted by the fact Donald is really a lightweight by the current standard model. Plus tends to mentally collapse when put in main events. Till was significantly bigger than Cowboy and was by far the biggest contributing factor to his win. The size disparity was apparent right off the bat.

What previously wouldve worked for Cerrone was immediately shut down because of the size gap. It allowed Till to easily control the distance and bully Donald. It allowed him to easily get up when taken down. When it comes to Tills technical skills there is nothing particularly unique or spectacular. He even bragged about being bigger than all of his opponents in the post fight interview saying hes a quote "light heavyweight fighting welterweights". Pretty lame thing to brag about.

He might turn out to be a good fighter but nothing substantial can be taken from this win. Certainly doesnt warrant the hype hes gotten.

Not impressed with Till. Hes just another case of the benefits of extreme weight cutting. Boosted by the fact Donald is really a lightweight by the current standard model. Plus tends to mentally collapse when put in main events. Till was significantly bigger than Cowboy and was by far the biggest contributing factor to his win. The size disparity was apparent right off the bat.

What previously wouldve worked for Cerrone was immediately shut down because of the size gap. It allowed Till to easily control the distance and bully Donald. It allowed him to easily get up when taken down. When it comes to Tills technical skills there is nothing particularly unique or spectacular. He even bragged about being bigger than all of his opponents in the post fight interview saying hes a quote "light heavyweight fighting welterweights". Pretty lame thing to brag about.

He might turn out to be a good fighter but nothing substantial can be taken from this win. Certainly doesnt warrant the hype hes gotten.

While i agree that its too early to call him future champ, how exactly do you figure he doesn't warrant the hype?

He is a young exciting fighter, with 16-0 record, 5 of which are in the UFC. When should we start hyping prospects, when they are 30 - 0 ?

And no the quality of the opponents doesn't really matter much early on, a prospect should be someone who cruises trough the early fighters he has in front of him.

When he starts beating gatekeepers and top 5 fighters, that's when you have a title challenger.

Back