After Conor humiliates Tony inside one round what will the excuses be?

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only angle that the haters come for Conor is that he's never defended his belt.. after he SUCCESSFULLY defends it by knocking Tony out what will you haters say next? Surely there will be no more excuses right? Since he's already made history being the first ever double champ, being the PPV king and destroyed legends in 13 seconds?

its time to defend the belt again

#defendorvacatemotherfucker

Shouldn't OP's username be "MCGREGOR 0-1?

I'll believe it when it is signed. We are in the "money fight" era. So anything can happen. But this fight needs to happen!!!

Shouldn't OP's username be "MCGREGOR 0-1?
I mean maybe, but I'll chime in too.

Conor will KO Tony within 2.

Look Conor's day to retire is coming, but it's not today, and it's not within like... the next year or so. I don't understand why people can't be objective. He's got his weaknesses but to dismiss him is foolish, and he'll keep clubbing people as long as they do so.

This^

When the contract is signed I'll start to give the boy some credit. If Conor beats TF he will earn a great deal or respect.
'Give the boy some credit'

This is why I don't get about you people.. how doesn't Conor deserve all the credit for what he's done already? So all his past achievements mean nothing until he defends?

'Give the boy some credit'

This is why I don't get about you people.. how doesn't Conor deserve all the credit for what he's done already? So all his past achievements mean nothing until he defends?

It's a longstanding unwritten rule in combat sports that a title means shit until it's defended.

i seriously think 65% of sherdoggers will go full emo and start cutting themselves again if mcgregor wins

Lol no, he's moving up and taking up bigger challenges in WW which is way more harder than defending your belt against some lightweight scrubs.

It will happen, guaranteed. Conor is a bad match up for Tony.
yeah fuck you. u conor fanboys ride his jock like hes sending you $$$$ from his "money fights" in the mail.

sad and pathetic

It's a longstanding unwritten rule in combat sports that a title means shit until it's defended.
You're acting like the reason why he's never defended is because he's scared or something. He never defended the featherweight belt because he went up to 155 and took on a bigger challenge with RDA before it fell through and had to fight Diaz. He never defended his lightweight was because he wanted to make a historical fight with Floyd Mayweather. Basically none of this is Conor's fault.

Also why do you people care about title defenses anyway? DJ has 10.. no one gives a shit. People want to see good fights and not title defenses.

They will say that Tony's defense sucks and that he was an easy matchup for Conor then they will say that he ducked Nate and how Diaz would beat his ass again or something like that.

yeah fuck you. u conor fanboys ride his jock like hes sending you $$$$ from his "money fights" in the mail.

sad and pathetic
You Conor haters are even more sad and pathetic. It takes more energy to hate on a man like Conor than praising one of the most talented, charismatic and iconic fighters of our generation.

You're acting like the reason why he's never defended is because he's scared or something. He never defended the featherweight belt because he went up to 155 and took on a bigger challenge with RDA before it fell through and had to fight Diaz. He never defended his lightweight was because he wanted to make a historical fight with Floyd Mayweather. Basically none of this is Conor's fault.

Also why do you people care about title defenses anyway? DJ has 10.. no one gives a shit. People want to see good fights and not title defenses.

If a fighter is ducking no: 1 contenders he's no champ.

Back