Dramatic Staredown: "Cage Rage" (Mike Perry vs. Darren Till)

Rate the Staredown

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GettyImages_864737854.0.jpg

Mike Perry (left) confronts Darren Till following Till’s UFC Gdansk win over Donald Cerrone. (Getty Images) [Click for Closeup]

Meanwhile, the moment Till mentioned his name in the aftermath of his win at UFC-Gdansk, Perry seemed to materialize on the other side of the cage, already in a three-quarter rage. How dare someone say he wants to fight him. Even though that is, you know, pretty much the basis on which his chosen profession is built.

For the UFC, it’s almost too perfect. Two young welterweights, both of them rocketing up the ranks with exciting fighting styles and swaggering, polarizing personalities, and now they have their sights set on each other? The matchmaking doesn’t get much easier than that.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/10/ufc-darren-till-vs-mike-perry-perfect-pairing-santiago-ponzinibbio

Made me pretty hype. I care about no other potential matchup more right now.
edit- Also, Till via TKO rd1.

Last edited:
"Let them BANG"!!! Someone is getting KTFO. Where you at Platinum Nation?

Cancel Perry's fight with Panziniboobo or whatever his name is and make the Perry vs Till fight on the same card instead, do it UFC!!!!. Don't leave it or it will die out. Get on it!!!!!!!!

Till only fought Donald. He didn't fight cowboy. Perry will KO him in his hometown. Till went fishing for bass and caught himself a shark on this one.

UFC probably really regrets booking that Ponzi fight right about now

Could have matched these guys up right away

Till wins the staredowns, creepy eyes, not sure if they're comical or scary.

They're either like a chimps or like a dolls...

IXfL2hC.png

Last edited:
Dan Hardy looks like the security chief from Narcos Season 3

Your name is "MCGREGOR 49-1," no one takes you seriously.

{<jordan}
imagine getting beaten by a part time male model <JonesLaugh>

lol mike perry is a bum, Till is way too big for him and a way better striker. Easy KO for my boy Darren and we finally put white trash Mike Perry where he belongs.. in the trash.

If Perry, i mean WHEN Perry beats Ponzinibbio, this fight should headline a fox card or a PPV. Co main at worst. These two could really set this fight up for the masses. Good film to get the casuals in, with little to no wrestling. I’m gonna be brave and say Perry finishes him on the matt after dropping him. PLATINUMbless... Id die to see Stephen A. Smith interview the platinum one. Pure gold

Last edited:
Till wins the staredowns, creepy eyes, not sure if they're comical or scary.

They're either like a chimps or like a dolls...

IXfL2hC.png
He has tiny little eyes. Perry's cornerman is sure to make jokes about them.

Mike Perry is the centerpiece of the MMA Universe.

Factoid.

Back