Waterson vs Tecia Torres? Who wins and why?

Rafaman

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I don't know that much about Torres. Is she that good?

Waterson is a little overrated in the striking. She backs up constantly not throwing much and is more dangerous with take downs during transitions. Can Torres stop Michelle's ground game?

Torres is boring but reasonably well-rounded. Waterson is more flash than substance. With the WSW division being relatively thin, I think winner gets title shot.

Waterson should be fighting at 110. She will get bullied and held on the ground. If a weak girl like Thug Rose picked on her, I think Tecia wil rag-doll her.

Opened this thread to find no ass n titties smh I'm out

Torres is boring but reasonably well-rounded. Waterson is more flash than substance. With the WSW division being relatively thin, I think winner gets title shot.
I agree, probably. Could be wrong, i never watched one single fight of Waterson outside UFC.

Waterson should be fighting at 110. She will get bullied and held on the ground. If a weak girl like Thug Rose picked on her, I think Tecia wil rag-doll her.
Atomweight is 105 lbs, 110 would be catchweight. Thug Rose isn't a weak girl by any means.

Both are natural atomweights with karate backgrounds who have a heavy kick game. Me along with many others believe if there were an atomweight division Torres would be the Joanna Jędrzejczyk in the division in terms of dominance however she is very undersized for strawweight and just lacks the power to do real damage.

I think Torres takes it though. She is more aggressive with better boxing and pretty good wrestling.

Really like Waterson. But Torres is legit. Think she is more complete and gets the decision.

. Waterson is more flash than substance. .

LOL. OK.

kYi6H4S.jpg

I can see Tecia grinding out a decision.

I like em both, but I'll be cheering on Karate Hottie because of her sex appeal.

Torres is underappreciated, if anything. She is good everywhere and, because she tends to fight in a disciplined manner that plays to her skillset, she often is hard to look good against. Thug Rose beat her in the rematch, but that was a fight where it was extremely close to the extent that if the judges had given it to Tecia, I wouldn't have even blinked an eye.

Waterson is well-rounded too but I just feel Tecia might bring more of a frustrating game to deal with. If Waterson cannot hunt her down and do damage then Tecia will likely outland her. If Waterson cannot take her down, then the grappling does not even become an issue.

My first thought is Tecia by unanimous or split decision. I think it will be a close, competitive fight but that Tecia will outland her and win.

Tecia via wrestling.Waterson could sub her maybe. I doubt it would happen though.

Waterson via channeling Jim Morrison's leather pants. Distracting Torres and her cheating heart.

#lesbianism
#thighs

gj2M7SW.png

Back