Dana White to MMA fans following the Cerrone / Till fight : "SHUT THE F*** UP YOU P****** !!!!!!!"

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
DMvnp7AXUAADiTQ.jpg:large

Classic Dana right there. Gotta love the dude. He always gives it to the neckbeards.

To be honest, I agree. Cowboy has given his life and soul to this sport and now there are a bunch of armchair fans saying Cowboy is a quitter and a pussy. I'm not gonna get mad over it, but it's just how it is in sports.

he loves cowboy? we'll see when he piles up a losing streak...

Bozopotumus sticking up for his #1 workhorse. Can't blame him for that.

Good to see Dana still cares. Since he got his 380 million cheque he has look disinterested.

So...

he can say "you pvssy" but Conor cannot say "you :eek::eek::eek:g0t"? Because the feelings of :eek::eek::eek:g0ts are hurt? What about the feelings of all these pvssies out there?

lol

I never saw the fight and I have no idea what people would be complaining about? Someone want to fill me in here? I also think it's ridiculous for Dana White to feel the need to talk about the fans of his company this way but oh well him being a classless douche is nothing new.

he loves cowboy? we'll see when he piles up a losing streak...
I don't think so. He's one of those lightweights like Miller, Lauzon, Sanchez, etc. that will most likely always be kept by the UFC. They're exciting fighters who give it their all, and help hold up the sport. Cerrone ain't going anywhere if we had/have fighters with records like Nate Marquardt and Dan Henderson.

I don't understand all the hate the UFC gets from the people that like to watch it. Their fans??? It makes no sense. Till is an up and comer and in a day and age every champion gets shit on Cowboy took that fight with nothing to gain and that fans take a shit on him.

I wish every fan could step in a ring or cage just once to see what it takes and what it is like.

Why nowadays do fans think that the champion has to fight the top 5 ranked in the division in like a year. The top five have to fight each other and the true contender emerges. You don't fight a number 9 and call for a title shot. Being champ comes with perks. All the greats got the same treatment.

What's he talking about? What specifically is he responding to?

Back