Donald Cerronay needs to see a shrink.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s the sane thing, pressure him, get in his face and he folds.

Diaz, Masvidal, RDA and now some nobody named Till-pickle.

Something is mentally broken with Donnie-boy.

As the great Michael Perry stated post-fight, Till beat “Donald” and not “Cowboy”.

Same old stuff, ask GSP for a referral Donald.

He is the lion when he fights a lesser striker
When he fights a good striker he folds

His straight punches are too short/not fully extended.

That's one of many issues though.

Cowboy is always unpredictable for me.

The fights I often think he will win, he looks like shit.

The fights I sometimes think he will lose, he looks amazing.

Hard to call his fights anymore. Just never know which Cowboy will show up.

He is the lion when he fights a lesser striker
When he fights a good striker he folds
Maybe true, but he held his own against Robbie, a far superior striker imo. Difference is Robbie doesn’t get in his opponents faces, he just bangs. Once they get inside Cowboys head, he folds

Maybe true, but he held his own against Robbie, a far superior striker imo. Difference is Robbie doesn’t get in his opponents faces, he just bangs. Once they get inside Cowboys head, he folds
Lawler isn't a superior striker in any way shape or form imo

I think the division's tough for him. He looked small next to Till and it seemed every punch hurt him. Also looked like he couldn't decide between trying standup or commit to the ground. Very disappointed because I really like watching him fight and thought he deserved at least a draw vs Lawler.

Will never be a fan of Cerrone anymore after that pathetic performance. Quit like i'd never expect a high level fighter to do. Shameful

Remember when majority of Sherdoggers thought Cerrone would beat Conor?

ummm you guys are not taking into account Till is a monster

Till was the favorite with guys who understood that. He is a pressure fighter with power and technique. Power coming straight down the middle and in his kicks.

Shit thats the blueprint for beating Cowboy and why so many of us were picking Till.

Instead of disparaging Cowboy why not just give some applause to Till? and maybe start watching the prelims and actually see some of these up and coming guys so you guys know what the fuck your talking about.

or he just lost because till is legit, stop making excuses.

ummm you guys are not taking into account Till is a monster

Till was the favorite with guys who understood that. He is a pressure fighter with power and technique. Power coming straight down the middle and in his kicks.

Shit thats the blueprint for beating Cowboy and why so many of us were picking Till.

Instead of disparaging Cowboy why not just give some applause to Till? and maybe start watching the prelims and actually see some of these up and coming guys so you guys know what the fuck your talking about.
<PlusJuan>

Back