Mike Perry Talks Welterweight Division w/ Dan Hardy: Woodley, Lawler, Wonderboy, Masvidal, Cerrone

Not word for word

7:45 - I'm gonna stand nose to nose with him like no one has ever done & when he swings & misses me, it's gonna confuse him. I break fighters in that octogon & they wake up looking at the lights. It's physics... if I swing this fist as hard as I can & hit you in the cranium... it's over.

Not word for word

9:45 Wonderboy, Masvidol, RDA, Neil Magney, Ponzi & I are the top 6 contenders. Wonderboy & Masvidol are on my next fight radar.

10:45 I'm going to come in & go forward & f*cking fight.
YBhcsvY.gif

Not word for word

7:45 - I'm gonna stand nose to nose with him like no one has ever done & when he swings & misses me, it's gonna confuse him. I break fighters in that octogon & they wake up looking at the lights. It's physics... if I swing this fist as hard as I can & hit you in the cranium... it's over.

I am not about to listen to 20 minutes of Perry talking but if you did listen what did he say about fighting Masvidal or Thompson? Would love to see him fight Masvidal, Thompson or till next if he beats Ponzi.

Thanks

Not word for word

11:46 In MMA there are so many ways to lose. I thought I waz gonna be 15 - 0 ... Someone went 15 minutes with me & I've had to move forward & accept the fact that I'm not undefeated. I'm a real fighter... & other real fighters want to fight me. Fighters like that are ones to watch.

I am not about to listen to 20 minutes of Perry talking but if you did listen what did he say about fighting Masvidal or Thompson? Would love to see him fight Masvidal, Thompson or till next if he beats Ponzi.

Thanks
He said Masvidal vs. Thompson we will see Masvidal take the center... & Thompson will pick him apart from distance from the outside. he mentioned both of them are on his radar for his next fight. He didn't go into detail about how a fight with either fight would go down.

He said Masvidal vs. Thompson we will see Masvidal take the center... & Thompson will pick him apart from distance from the outside. he mentioned both of them are on his radar for his next fight. He didn't go into detail about how a fight with either fight would go down.

Thanks

Thanks
I'm still listening.
Not word for word

14:08 When I look at RDA, I see flawed striking. Masvidal is a street fighter who's taken some technique & swag... but even in his striking success... I see many flaws. I know many people will say my striking is flawed.... but how is it possible that I move forward & get hit with head kicks & over hand rights... and don't flinch? "Am I really getting hit?" or can you just not see it the way I see it. I think I'm the best striker... but because of Wonderboy's kicks... they are like my hands & we're at the same level... that's just how I see it.

I'm constantly working on my ground game. I'm so dangerous off my back... but no one can hold me down long enough for me to show it. I'm going to continue to work on my weaker points which aren't very weak... & I'm going to continue to focus on my strong points, like deese handz. I can't wait to prove what I've known for so long.

Can I still be the best after having to overcome a loss. The answer is yes.

Last edited:
Not word for word

18:20 I used to fight really crazy & really reckless, but I've been getting smarter & smarter. i see myself getting better every day. Now that the UFC has paid me... I can do everything I need to do in order to become a complete fighter & continue to improve.

I like it, lol. hey at least everyone knows youre Perry's #1 nuthugger and the leader of the Dnation. That in of itself can't be that bad.
Indeed, and the notoriety is a necessary requirement for my advancement ;)

I'll be happy when the next PPV comes around though, need my AV back :mad:

Indeed, and the notoriety is a necessary requirement for my advancement ;)

I'll be happy when the next PPV comes around though, need my AV back :mad:

My favorite part is your location: Youre at the "Dnation Treehouse with the other Dicktards", LMAO.
Who was the clever dude that got you good?

Back