On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
UFC - Sage Northcutt
Bellator - Aaron Pico
Rizin - Kenshin Nasukawa

UFC - Sage Northcutt

tenor.gif

well couldn't think of the best prospect that is super young, i guess maybe cejudo or pettis or what's his face, but i don't know, just couldn't think of one that's close to how young those two are

well couldn't think of the best prospect that is super young, i guess maybe cejudo or pettis or what's his face, but i don't know, just couldn't think of one that's close to how young those two are
How about that kid that knocked out cowboy cerrone yesterday. YEAH YEAH YOU KNOW

Sage is a terrible prospect. Glaring holes in his game that didn’t come close to fixing.

the erick silva joke never gets old.

UFC - Sage Northcutt
Bellator - Aaron Pico
Rizin - Kenshin Nasukawa

I thought you were talking overall prospects not just individual prospects, but you're kind of putting on a seal I was gonna bring up anyway. UFC prospects now are seem to be built more on their sell abilit than their true fighting ability. Sage looks great, smile, physique, photogenic, just don't have him talk without cue cards or without a english interpreter because what starts of as english quickly become jumbled gibberish.

Bellator pushes real prospects even if they garbage the one criteria for them is that you fight, same with WSOF Rizin I don't follow as hard so wouldn't be right for me to comment.

Back