Niko Price is the next big thing at WW, not Mike Perry

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's just as exciting as Perry but way more talented...he's a complete fighter!

Make sure you don't miss his fight next weekend

BTW he crushed that Male model that beat the living crap out of Perry in little over a minute.

He's looked good so far, if he wins impressively next week he should get a top 15 fighter.

When Erick Silva hits his prime, the enire division is fucked.

So much potential.

Last edited:
When Erick Silva hits his prime, the enire division if fucked.

So much potential.

This is where you're lost

Perry and Erick Silva are UFC hype....No one on sherdog hyped Erick, that was all UFC...you guys just fell for it

I promise once Perry starts fighting real fighters he will become the new Erick Silva....I'm talking like loss after loss after loss after loss.

And everyone is going to be like "what happened?" What happened is he was never good and you just bought the trash talk

Niko doesn't have hype, but he's the best prospect by far

I knew Niko Price smoked bud just by looking at him before he tested positive

Dude is a tough mofo.. His destruction of Jouban was impressive

I think a fight with Perry would be awesome. We haven't really seen Niko in trouble yet, and he is a well rounded fighter

The ww division has a lot of young, up and coming talent. Some of these guys like Matt Brown, Ellenberger, Cowboy, are getting older and these guys will soon replace them

Didn't know he was fighting next week, I will be checking it out now

Perry and Erick Silva are UFC hype....No one on sherdog hyped Erick, that was all UFC...you guys just fell for it

Calm down turbo, you're barking up the wrong tree that was sarcasm obviously

<Deported1>

<JerryWWF>

Till is gonna be more successful than Perry.

I am not convinced yet that Perry is going to be a top fighter.

I like Price too. WW is getting more and more interesting..

Everyone is sleeping hard on Niko but no need to throw shade at the Platinum One. WW is in really good hands right now

When the Price is right, Niko can get that all expenses paid funeral from Mike Perry

I like Niko, he seems like a good fighter, not a bad guy. TS is way too worried about Mike for his own good tho, thread makes it look more like you are more worried about hating on Mike Perry for no reason rather than backing your fighter.

Vindictive and miserable people do these types of things.

I like Niko, he seems like a good fighter, not a bad guy. TS is way too worried about Mike for his own good tho, thread makes it look more like you are more worried about hating on Mike Perry for no reason rather than backing your fighter.

Vindictive and miserable people do these types of things.

It's true tho, I am hating on Perry

He's the reason the UFC is what it is today.

It's all about Entertainment/WWE shit, it's not sport

It's not about who is the best, it's about who talks the best, who sells the best.

It's all about Entertainment/WWE, it's not sport
Justify it however you want.

@Jehannum post that obssesion.jpeg boi

588jgoW.png

@Kvolcom
You have an
obsession
for men
boiii​

It's all about Entertainment/WWE shit, it's not sport

It's not about who is the best, it's about who talks the best, who sells the best.
Blame the game, not the fighters. Guys like Conor, Platinum, etc are just trying to get those dollars like anyone else with sense in their position

Blame the game, not the fighters. Guys like Conor, Platinum, etc are just trying to get those dollars like anyone else with sense in their position

I understand that what he's doing

My beef is more with the fans of Mike Perry...you guys make MMA look like a joke on the world stage. Everyone that shits on MMA thinks everyone is like Mike Perry and they're lowkey right

There's a large amount of this fanbase that is white trash, just bleed, stand in the pocket and go shot for shot...This sport will always be a joke to some if you guys feed this shit

His hype shows it

If you want this sport to reach that next level it has to be about competition and being the best.

When the Price is right, Niko can get that all expenses paid funeral from Mike Perry

well done my friend.

I also dig how the platinum one has become the yardstick for talent in the ww division. he has earned it, he deserves it, and no one can take it away from him.

Back