LOL What's Up With Aspen Ladd Screaming Like a Wild Animal?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I finally saw the Aspen Ladd vs Lina Landsberg fight just now. When Ladd was in 3/4 mount and started raining down the GnP on Lina, Aspen started screaming like an animal as she was throwing strikes. I had to replay it again to make sure I was hearing right, it literally sounded almost inhuman.

I LOLed when she did that. Was bizarrely funny.

Gal went complete ape-shit.

I LOLed when she did that. Was bizarrely funny.

Gal went complete ape-shit.

It didn't sound human at all, I think it freaked out the ref and motivated him to stop the fight a tad early

I finally saw the Aspen Ladd vs Lina Landsberg fight just now. When Ladd was in 3/4 mount and started raining down the GnP on Lina, Aspen started screaming like an animal as she was throwing strikes. I had to replay it again to make sure I was hearing right, it literally sounded almost inhuman.
Video?

You got a problem with women screaming?

I honestly think it helped get the ref to stop it sooner,not that it was a bad bad stoppage (early imo) but that'll help with a shit ref,like it's more intense or something.Who knows,but i'd guess it cause when she started doing that the ref seemed to really move closer iirc,coulda just been moving closer anyway but seemed to move the stoppage along faster.Smart imo.

edit

It didn't sound human at all, I think it freaked out the ref and motivated him to stop the fight a tad early

Haha,you were on that.

Maybe Aspen spends too much time with her huskies

Nothing against her, that was some killer gnp....but those screams were like bad acting lol

Back