Let's slow our roll on Darren Till...

gimp0

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Darren just dispatched a lightweight gatekeeper. He's got sharp hands but wait until he fights a legitimate top level welterweight.

Lawler, Thompson, Maia, Masvidal put this dude away with ease.

Have a great day.

The guy is 24.

Calm the fuck down.

I hope someone steps on your foot today. Gives you a limp for a bit.

NO! Sherdog MUST continue its groupie mentality.

It’s Sherdog 101

<31>

Enlightening. Young 20something fighter with 1 top 15 win isn't ready for the absolute best in the division. Everyone just saw him win a fight that he was not picked to win by many. Of course everyone who likes him is excited as fuck.

Also, I have seen only "future champ" and "he could beat perry easy" Who exactly is saying he beats the top of the division today?

What makes me suspicious of his future accomplishments is that he missed weight. Even unwritten rules are meant to be broken and someone will be the first guy, eventually, but the fact stands that no UFC champ has ever missed weight prior to becoming the champ. In the journey leading up to the point of getting the belt - everyone nailed all the cuts.

This is a very useful fact when predicting fights.

But he's still a scary match up for everyone at WW. It's a very weird division right now - going through a guard change. Bunch of old timers. And kids - most of whom fit the "slow your roll" advice as much as Till.

Too late. He's already been inserted in future GOAT conversation

LOL "slow your roll" is definitely NOT The Sherdog way.

NO! Sherdog MUST continue its groupie mentality.

It’s Sherdog 101

<31>

This dude gets it! We need a war-wagon with a catchy name though! Maybe “No Sleep TILL Title Shot”? Seriously though, I’m happy there’s new blood at WW; Till may not be ready yet, but it’s refreshing to see someone young / talented / exciting at 170.

Cerrone looked tiny, old and fucking terrified. Till did a good job though but he needs to be built up slowly. I like his confidence and he is huge for the weight class so he seems promising

This thread is basically just every thread before the cerrone fight....just reworded
<{hughesimpress}>

How about we look at the other side of the coin here and give it a message....

"slow your roll sherdog....till is the young hot new prospect ,
but you dont have to hate on him just cause your worried he's coming for the belt that your favorite fighter you vicariously live through doesnt have it "

This dude gets it! We need a war-wagon with a catchy name though! Maybe “No Sleep TILL Title Shot”? Seriously though, I’m happy there’s new blood at WW; Till may not be ready yet, but it’s refreshing to see someone young / talented / exciting at 170.
<Goldie11>
ohhh! well that aint bad at all

Darren just dispatched a lightweight gatekeeper. He's got sharp hands but wait until he fights a legitimate top level welterweight.

Lawler, Thompson, Maia, Masvidal put this dude away with ease.

Have a great day.
Then why didnt ruthless dispatch of this lightweight? Donald arguably won that fight

I agree that we need to see more of him before going crazy, but he certainly looked impressive last night.

Two words: Erick Silva. Calm the fuck down bandwagoners. Remember when this guy had a 8 fight winning streak in The UFC, including a win over the likes of Joe Lauzon (a submission at that). He then went on to lose 5 in a row, and is now in the MIA file.

20150929013408_IMG_9832.JPG

The likes of Aluminum Mike and Till have a long fucking way to go before having their nuts sucked so hard. Nice win for Till, that's it. The end.

nice opinion.

masvidal's best win is cowboy, and till just did the same but faster.

lawler just fought cowboy and won a close fight.

maia wouldn't be able to do shit if till stops the takedown.

wonderboy would be interesting though.

Back