Could Till beat Woodley atm?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Everyone doubted him against Cerrone, till he beat him.
He has that sort of style that you underestimate, Till you see him in the ring.
Just wait till he catches the Wood.

Btw jokes aside, I think he has the perfect style to beat Woodley. We've seen Tyron struggle
against long, technical strikers such as Wonderboy and Rory Mac.
Till is a very big and powerful bloke, he would defo force Woodley to fight and might
be able to TKO him.

What do you lads think?

Btw jokes aside, I think he has the perfect style to beat Woodley. We've seen Tyron struggle
against long, technical strikers such as Wonderboy and Rory Mac.
Till is a very big and powerful bloke, he would defo force Woodley to fight and might
be able to TKO him.

What do you lads think?

Till needs to show again this aggression, and then he'll have a very legit chance.
The more aggression the better. Woodley hates it.

Don't know much about Till's Chin and take down defence? Because he'll need them in that fight.

But I would still rank Wonderboy higher than Till at this moment, and Woodley survived him twice.

Till needs to show again this aggression, and then he'll have a very legit chance.
The more aggression the better. Woodley hates it.
Woodley laso has the capacity to counter it in a ferocious manner, just ask Wonderboy about it?
Other than that Till is not a good wrestler so???

If till comes at him with relentless pressure he has a chance yea

Thinking carefully, making each shot count, walking him down, controlled pressure, then he can win

I think tills pressure and with him being very large he could implement a similar strategy as rory did. Now could he keep doing that for 5 rounds would be the question

Ya don't know about the bloke's wrestling and TDD me self so...
But he's long and has a very good understanding of reach

Woodley laso has the capacity to counter it in a ferocious manner, just ask Wonderboy about it?
Other than that Till is not a good wrestler so???

Wonderboy is not an aggressor, he's a counter striker...he was forced to be an aggressor vs Woodley.
Till being not a good wrestler is indeed an issue, but aggression overall throws Woodley off his plans, so it still might work.

Till needs two more fights, no sense at all thinking about that match up right now, even Till doesn't want a titleshot right now

“I don’t want a title after this fight,” Till said. “I don’t believe I’ve earned that fight. I will never disrespect the champion that way. I want to (expletive) that champion up anyway. But I’m not going to disrespect that guy. That guy has racked years and years to get where he is now.

“And I just beat Cerrone, and it’s like, the guy thinks he deserves a title shot? No. I’ve got a good head on me. And I know after Cerrone I need to beat maybe one or two more people until I get that title.”

Of course he does not deserve it now, I was just thinkking ya know
he's 24, improving fast asf, we can't really know right now and even if we knew, it can change until they fight, he didn't fought great grapplers so far so it's a hard thing to debate with any foundation

As long as you actually attack him and avoid his powerful counters, he's very beatable.

If he can get up from the bottom. He'll get taken down for sure. Woodley would backpedal on the feet, which is fine for Till. But the takedowns/top game/heavy GnP would be tough.

I think anyone top 10-ish with good standup can beat Woodley - but he can obviously KO them all as well if he lands the big right. It ought to make for compelling matchups... but sadly hasn't so far.

@paynebringer Do you believe this shit. Here we go with the next white thing again... I mean big thing.
Seriously though whitey beats a very beatable high profile fighter and now they are trying to compare him to Woodley.

against long, technical strikers such as Wonderboy
and Rory Mac.
be able to TKO him.

What do you lads think?

First you need to remove WB from that list of fighters Woodley had trouble with. Woodley had zero problems with WB I will agree that Woodley posting back up against the cage could be lethal with Till like pressure bearing down on you, but I think Woodley would smother him with wrestling and raw strength. I like Till but want see him against more styles.

But I'm getting the feeling he may start to get them McGregor don't hurt our money match-ups from here on in...

Back