CM Punk Will Likely Fight in the UFC again...But Against Whom?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
He will be a draw at least one more time, so why not. It could be fun. But who should be his opponent? Even the lowest-ranked UFC WW would wipe the floor with him, in my opinion. How about Pat Miletich coming out of retirement? How would Punk do against BJ Penn? Any other bright ideas?

He will be a draw at least one more time, so why not. It could be fun. But who should be his opponent? Even the lowest-ranked UFC WW would wipe the floor with him, in my opinion. How about Pat Miletich coming out of retirement? How would Punk do against BJ Penn? Any other bright ideas?

Doesn't matter, win or lose, name or no name, because, as you mentioned:

He will be a draw at least one more time,

Darren Till. Let’s truely see where till’s striking is at

Darren Till. Let’s truely see where till’s striking is at

Yeah, it will be Punk's chance to show what he intended to do vs Mickey:

tenor.gif

It's gotta be Mike Jackson. He's the only guy I can remember who looked as crap as CM Punk in a recent UFC fight.

Wish he'd pack it in tbh

I for one don't want to see him back in the cage

Can't see the sense in it

Yeah it's gotta be that Mike Jackson guy. I can't really see Punk fighting anybody else or deserving to.

It will be an embarassement either way. In Japan he would be booked against a woman and still not be the favourite.

People should realize that Brooks isnt talented at all at sports in general. Someone like @Frode Falch who trains for his first MMA fight and has talent and experience would abuse him in a fight without even being really tested.

We will soon have an amateur fight event in our town. Small thing but I guarantee you everyone participating would also pound Brooks out.

They would have to put him into the Octagon with a quadriplegic to have a chance.

his first fight was close and a real barnburner so I think he should fight Gall again, maybe we could get an epic trilogy going that would define the sport for years to come?

Back