Darren Till is a light heavyweight that got put on his ass by a 145er

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"I'm a fucking light heavyweight fighting in the WW division!" - Darren Till

"I need to get Dolce on my side. I'm going to 145 after this fight [with Dunham]." - Donald Cerrone

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...erweight-after-ufc-167-fight-with-evan-dunham

If a beanpole natural FW kickboxer is able to take down LHW sized Till with ease, imagine what the real next evolution at WW will do.

Whose-man?!??
Us-man!

Ka-ma-ru!
we-love-u!

I remember Donald saying that. But Donald is already a good size for lw. He walks around at 180-185. So he's not a natural featherweight.

I remember Donald saying that. But Donald is already a good size for lw. He walks around at 180-185. So he's not a natural featherweight.

These days "natural" pretty much means the absolute lowest weight class you can cut to.

These days "natural" pretty much means the absolute lowest weight class you can cut to.
He can't make 145... Well he probably can but I guarantee u he won't fight there for to long. Look what happen to Diego Sanchez.

Unless you're trying to discredit them, in which case its the weight class that you presume they weigh when they aren't in camp.

Cerrone is certainly not a FW.
with Discipline he is a naturall LW, he is not exactly a healthy eater and drinker of camp so I think the cuts he used to do in LW could have been less worse with some discipline in his relationship with food and drinks.

Sherdog after Cerrone beat Story and Brown "Cerrone looks great at Welterweight. He was killing himself to make 155. Weight cutting is terrible for the sport"

Sherdog after Cerrone loses 3 in a row "Cerrone is a blown up lightweight and I don't know why he's at 170."

There's some American fans who just can't stand it when any Brit beats one of your guys...

Guess Robbie Lawler has shit TDD too, lol.

And popped back up 2 seconds later... something Robbie Lawler was unable to do.

Donald's one of the bigger lightweights- hence why it was so easy for him to shift between LW & WW.

He's only considering FW because he's unlikely to have another successful title-run in either division.

Back