Just watched Artem vs Fili

THATxGUY

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Was it me or was the commentary a tad on the biased side in regards to Artem especially in the 2nd round .. they went on about how Artem's dad is a banker and Artem has amazing heart to have a style like his as he always moves forward....

Also Fili had a take down in the 3rd and the commentary was silent for a while until Artem did something they could talk about ...

I dunno

Just look at Artems record and then let the acceptance wash over you that Rory MacDonald was cut from the UFC who is probably the best welterweight on the planet.

We live in a bizarro world where Bader is a world champion, yet BJ Penn is still on the UFC roster.

Artem only exists because Conor says so.

Artem couldn't even win the fight to get into the TUF house, remember?

Yeah, I noticed this as well. They seemed to completely ignore the fact that Fili was completely outclassing Artem the entire fight. Seriously, Artem looked like a cartoon character in there. He needs to get longer arms.

Oh come on now.
I dont think Conor told Artems parents to make a baby.
I could be wrong it has happened before.

Dan Hardy is always biased towards the English dudes lol I dnt blame him just how it is

English Artem Lobov.

I'm cool with that.

hey man. we are all english

genki-sudo-we-are-all-one-590x414.jpg

To be fair the fact that Artem’s dad is a banker is huge.

i bet artems dad pays the ufc so artem can play there with the cool kids

Just look at Artems record and then let the acceptance wash over you that Rory MacDonald was cut from the UFC who is probably the best welterweight on the planet.

We live in a bizarro world where Bader is a world champion, yet BJ Penn is still on the UFC roster.

MacDonald was cut?

I thought Rory left when his contract was up, not cut. I may be wrong though

Was it me or was the commentary a tad on the biased side in regards to Artem especially in the 2nd round .. they went on about how Artem's dad is a banker and Artem has amazing heart to have a style like his as he always moves forward....

Also Fili had a take down in the 3rd and the commentary was silent for a while until Artem did something they could talk about ...

I dunno
Biased announcers? Very rare in MMA and most sports in general...

So your probably best welterweight in the world is 1-2 in his last 3 vs welterweights, one of who who’s now 2-0 vs him

Oh and he didn’t get “cut”
hey man. we are all english

genki-sudo-we-are-all-one-590x414.jpg

Fucker! Call me English.....but then the Genki flag. I see what you did there. Well played.

They are trying to convince people that Artem being in the UFC has nothing to do with Conor. He is not UFC calibre. I doubt he will be cut though. Despite being 2-4 and having lost his last two.

They are trying to convince people that Artem being in the UFC has nothing to do with Conor. He is not UFC calibre. I doubt he will be cut though. Despite being 2-4 and having lost his last two.

Could you imagine the hissy-fit that Conor throws if they cut Artem? That would be glorious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back