Who do you have winning Cody vs TJ?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Cody-Garbrandt-720x405.jpg

Cody Garbrandt
146 Walk around Weight (Per Cody himself)
5'7
65' reach
11-0 (6-0 UFC)
Coming off his title fight against Dominick Cruz, where he won the title. Has been out since then rehabbing injuries.
100416-UFC-TJ-Dillashaw.jpg

TJ Dillashaw
150 Estimated Walk around weight.
5'6
67' reach
14-3 (10-3 UFC)
Beat Lineker one year ago, has been waiting on Cody to come back.
Former 135 Champ.

Who is going to win?
How are they going to win?
What round?
Analysis?

TJ but I'm rooting for Cody,who has a very good chance winning himself.Great fight where either can win by decision.

Cody.

Everyone slept on him against Cruz and he outclassed Cruz and everyone is sleeping on him against now against TJ and I think he's going to beat TJ too.

Tough one to pick, only because Cody just had back surgery, and going right back into the cage agaisnt an absolute killer, so don't know how much that will affect him

If no back surgery, Cody. As of now, 50/50.

Fuck this fight. Both of them should have joined forces to fight Mighty Mouse

I think TJ wins it, but I'm reluctantly rooting for Cody. Both are immensely unlikable, but Cody a little less so.

TJ by tko. I think garbrandt gonna let his emotions get to him and he's gonna get caught

I think TJ wins it, but I'm reluctantly rooting for Cody. Both are immensely unlikable, but Cody a little less so.

I never bought into the "snake in the grass" BS that Conor started. I always thought people were riding the Conor bandwagon on that one, and it just took off.

To me, it was just a guy that figured out Duane Ludwig is a huge reason for him success, so why tamper with that, at all. Can't really fault the guy for that. Hell, it's his career and health on the line. If he's comfortable with a certain trainer, let him go with him.

Same here.

I'm personally hoping for a double knockout in which Cody retains the belt.

But still gets knocked out.

I have TJ winning this one, it's the perfect opportunity for him to get the belt back and get some retribution against Cody and Urijah.

I got Dillasnake by decision. I think it will be quite close but got Dillasnake taking it

I have no idea. It's gonna be a great fight. I'm more of a TJ fan but I don't dislike cody at all. Kind of torn because I want TJ to win but I also wouldn't mind seeing cody go on a great championship run at bw

Cody.

Everyone slept on him against Cruz and he outclassed Cruz and everyone is sleeping on him against now against TJ and I think he's going to beat TJ too.

Not sure why. I think the wrestling is nullified here meaning, it is going to be a boxing match, and cody hits him dead again.

I have never pulled for TJ in a single fight, always pulled for Faber, except against Cruz. But, after TUF, the entire TAM acted like spoiled little out of control brats, whose daddy never put 'em over his knee. After that display of childish behavior, I am all for TJ in this fight. Would love to see TAM just go away at this point.

Very rarely do I use such ridiculous logic in picking my fav in any particular fight, but rarely have I seen an entire team act in such a childish way, to a man.

I got Dillasnake by decision. I think it will be quite close but got Dillasnake taking it

Not sure how. TJ has fans but, if it goes to a close decision, the more marketable fighter will get the nod. I see CoGar hitting him dead. TJ to get planked.

Back