Woodley got the belt by beating a Cerrone-level guy

What-the-fuck-GIF2.gif

Not the same.

...then went toe-to-toe with the two top contenders in the division.

<DontBelieve1>

And I'm not even a woodley fan trying to make the Lawler win seem more important....and that not just me saying that in the cliche "I'm not a fan but....watch me kiss this fighters ass cause I really am a fanboy" kind of way

I'm literally not a fan.....cause there's 4 on here, and I'm not that guy or this guy or those other two guys

Robbie really was "rebuilt" I'm the later stages of his career...whether it was from going to ATT or using steroids, he is just a level above cerrone in general

Cerrone is just a late starter in his nature....robbie purposely conserves his energy, but he's not afraid to lay it on if he had too
Top team probably made him fight like that.....but the power wrestling and grittiness that made him champ and the guy that fought all the way to light heavy was all him

.....so in conclusion....thats a stupid comparison TS, and if there's any sanity left on sherdog you'll be flamed accordingly

Last edited:
Woodley got the belt by beating a Cerrone-level guy

a1BoEwqrReCc1AFwxx4Z_Restaurant%20Backflip%20Fail.gif

Some people will say anything to discredit T-Wood's legitimacy as a champ
<{cruzshake}>

Pro tip: Every half-formed thought doesn't need its own thread

Meh, Woodley would beat Till if that's what you're getting at.

I think Woodley got the belt by knocking out a the champion. I'm fairly certain that is how this works...

Cerrone & Lawler are very close together in ability.

Not sure what this ^^^ means? Tyrone tore Lawler up in the similar fashion Till tore up Cerrone I think Woodley is a very dangerous fighter for Till if he gets sloppy and over confident he will pay.

KmiLato.gif

People seem to forget Woodley can be a nasty counter puncher with anger trigger reaction

Woodley-KO-big.gif

Yeah, Woodley got the belt by beating a cerrone level guy who smashed Rory twice who beat Woodley soundly.

in conclusion Darren Till > Maia, Woodley, Rory, Masvidal, Thompson

Back