Shortest FOTNs?

PAPERCLIP30

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
saw a post about Cerrone / Guillard earlier, and I remember it being really crazy and really short. Checked wiki and it was only 1:16 minutes.

So what are some of the shortest FOTNs in the ufc? The other one I can think of is Silva / Griffin which was only, like, 4 minutes, maybe.

Help me out sherdog.

To my stat sheets!

Arlovski vs Browne comes to mind, that fight was about 4 minutes and it was EPIC. That was FON award.

There have only been 18 FOTNs for fights that ended in the first round. Seven of those earned the winner double bonuses.

Cowboy vs Guillard is the shortest fight that earned FOTN in UFC history, and Cowboy earned double bonuses. After that, we have:

Lineker over Rivera, 2:08 sub by guillotine
Belcher over Gouveia, 3:03 tko by punches
Silva over Forrest, 3:23 ko by punch - double bonuses
Akhmedov over Perpetuo, 3:31 ko by punches

That's the top five. Of the 18, 6 ended by sub and 12 by ko/tko (8 KO and 4 TKO).

There have only been 18 FOTNs for fights that ended in the first round. Seven of those earned the winner double bonuses.

Cowboy vs Guillard is the shortest fight that earned FOTN in UFC history, and Cowboy earned double bonuses. After that, we have:

That's the top five. Of the 18, 6 ended by sub and 12 by ko/tko (8 KO and 4 TKO).
Great stats.

Awesome stats!
Cerrone vs Guillard came to mind

Are you a witch

Not sure off the top of my head but ik Diaz , Daley is one of the best one round fights that comes to mind

I remember Marcus Davis and Paul Taylor having a good first round finish too at least I believe it was the first been awhile on tht one

Thanks boss.

Lineker vs Rivera was also a crazy fucking fight.

annnd thread

Solid.

Back